boys republic: minsu: hot coco

171112

" sweetie if your going to be two faced, at least make one of them pretty " 

-Marilyn Monroe 

going to be doing Christmas one-shots. of course, you may request!

//// 

In the kitchen as Christmas music played in the background,  the milk boiling as I was holding an open package of coco. Minsu was putting up the Christmas tree and wanted me to make some hot coco for him. Smiling as this is the first Christmas we are celebrating since he was off for the holidays. Arms wrapped around my waist making me giggle.

" when is the coco going to be finished ?" He asked

" soon babe, if your patient you will get the coco soon ok, " I said smiling. 

He hummed and took his arms off my waist. " I'm going to put the light outside. Come and help me when you're done with my coco ok ?" 

I nodded my head as I poured the hot milk into a mug of his. Mixing the powder, I look out the small kitchen window to see Minsu struggling with the tangle lights. Giggling I grab his mug and open the door to still see him on the ground trying to untangle the lights. Stepping outside, his head looked up and saw the coco steaming. I bend down to his level and smiled.

" so whose idea was it again ?" I asked

" mine" he mumbled

I nodded my head and handed his coco. Taking the lights from his hands,  I began to untangle them, slowly and carefully as he drinks his coco. 

////

The night came and Minsu finally finished putting up the lights. Neighbors around us began to gather as Minsu was inside the house waiting for my signal.

" you always know how to put on a show for the kids each year yn," Mrs. Zhin says

I smiled towards her as her kids continued to play with each other. " oh its nothing, we enjoy Christmas "

She nodded head as I whistled. The lights began as music played.

The neighbors clapped and whistled as the light show came to an end

The neighbors clapped and whistled as the light show came to an end. Minsu came jogging outside with a smile. He kissed my lips as he pulls out a mug.

" coco for my lady "