solo: jay park: lonely

182501

One day I'm gonna hurt you. I promise. 

-

The avenger series are on hold because i have no idea who would be who and I'm losing motivation. Anyways, i will try to continue writing into this book and make more series.

Comment here on what kind of series you would like:

-

Jay hasn't been himself lately, and it worried me that he could hide something. What if it is hiding something and I'm just being stupid and not paying attention. Sighing as I get up from my bed, i walk into my bathroom and looked at the mirror to see me.

I shut my eyes and whimper, he hasn't been home since last month. He isnt on tour and he isn't making a new album. One thought came into mind and i grab my phone and called him.

No answer.

I groaned and threw my phone on my bed and went towards my closet and changed into something simply  and grabbed my keys before i slam my door to go into my car.

Seeing jay walking with a very pretty girl, i held in my tears and i saw them smiling and having so much fun together. I held in a sob as I saw them lock lips. I took my phone out and called him again to see him look at the screen. He frowned and told the girl to wait.

" hello " he voice ranged

I let out my sob and sniffled, " good bye jay "