astro: chaeunwo: coffee meeting (R)

172712

unfortunately, the only way to love some.. is from a distance. 

- dad

-

Smiling as I looked up towards Chaeunwo, my heart beating quickly as he smiles back. We sat down with our drinks in our hands.

" yn, can you play the guitar?" He asked

I choked on my drink before I nodded my head, blushing at the thought of playing in front of him. He smiled big before he got up and grabbed a guitar and handed it towards me. I put my coffee down and took it before i took a deep breathe and began to play.

Playing BTS 'spring day ' and began to sing in english, i forgot he was there. I was in my own world, imaging that I was confessing to him on how much I miss him when he goes for his tours and meetings. And how I wouldnt mind to wait for him, and how im deeply in love with him.

Finishing playing, I smiled softly before I heard a couple of people clapping. I blushed and hid my face behind the guitar making someone chuckle. I look to see Chaeunwo smiling big, making me blush even more.

" you mean it ?" He asked, taking the guitar away from me.

I nodded my head and hid my face, embrassed that I played and singed in front of him. He took my hands, making me let out a small giggle and hid my face into my shoulder.

" jagi~ please show me your face " he pouted

I looked up at him, for my lips to be connected with his. Smiling into the kiss, I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled away and laid his head on mine.

" you have no idea how much I miss you too when I leave " he whispers

-

You guys, i want to cry because my boyfriend gave me our 8 months and xmas presents yesterday and i just felt so love. I couldnt looked up towards him because i was blushing so much.