seventeen: woozi: lies

171111

You're the smile to my face and the beat to my heart 

-

" are you ok ?"

" yeah, I'm fine " lies

" just making sure babe " I said, smiling at him.

he smiled and looked away. I knew he pity me, I just know it.

" hey im going out with the boys tonight. I probably wont be home until tomorrow. will you be ok ?" he asked

why do you keep lying to me ?

am i that pitful ?

" yeah of course. i have to study for an exam anyways. have fun and um be safe " I said, dryiny my hands

he nodded his head and kissed my head. as soon as I heard the door close, I go towards the window upstairs to see him lip locking with my best friend. i smiled sadly at the scene.

" why do you continue to lie to me Woozi ? "

---

sipping on my coffee as I continue to read " 13 reasons why" I heard the door bell ring. I looked up, just to take a quick glance. I gulped and put my book up to my face.

" babe I'm going to find us seats ok "

hearing her heels click towards my way, I stood up and went out the door. I did bump into her but I still didnt stop.

" hey miss, you bumped into my girlfriend ! you should apologize "

you never said that to me in public. you let people walk on me ...

I turned around, tears falling down. his shocked face wasnt new, so I walked over towards her and got onto my knees. people where staring but I could care less.

" mianhae...but I never meant to steal the love of your life away..."

" yn ..."

" i just thought he loved me...thats why I said yes to him"

tears slipping from my water sockets to the ground.

" i just wished you two stopped lying to me and told me the truth. instead you break me down and cause a scene"

" yn hajima...stand up "

I shook my head and curled my hands into a fist.

" i knew you guys where dating behind my back this whole time. I know how you guys made out in my home and had sex in my room "

whispers began as I sniffle. i stood up and looked at them, there face written with embrassment and guilt.

" dont feel guilty to me.... feel guilty for yourself "

with that I walked away, never looking behind. no more pity for me. no more guilt for me. i feel free