kard: b.m : workout

172906

" we need at least one friend who understands what we do not say. "

-dr. sunwolf
-

Listening to music with your earbuds in. You where on your way to met B.M at the gym. You where really happy because since he has debuted he has been so busy, he hasn't been able to spend time with you. But, today you could finally see him.

Opening the door to the gym, you waved to the lady that work at the desk Entering the locker room and putting everything away you went to look for B.M.

"hey B.M I'm he-" you stopped in middle of your sentence.

B.M was kissing another woman, and it happens to be your best friend. You gulped and smiled sadly at them. "oh sorry. Didn't want to interrupt, it's just that B.M promised to work out together"

Your best friend blushed before she nodded and left. B.M smiled and looked at her until she was out of view.

"hey, sorry about that. I just finally confessed" he said smiling.

"oh it's okay. You chose the right girl. She is amazing " you said waving it off.

He smiled and continued his work out. You sighed deeply before you tied your hair up and began also.

You're happy for him, but it hurts to see him with another person. You love him deeply, and it just hurts. Just being his 'best friend' isn't just good enough for you.

\\\\\ Next Day \\\\\

"so, you have a major crush on B.M and now he is dating your best friend?" J.Seph asked, bringing the cup of hot tea to his lips.

You nodded your head and played with the cup in your hand. "yeah... Yesterday I found them making out at the gym"

"wow, y/n I am so sorry. I really am, you're such a nice girl. You really didn't deserve that" Jiwoo said sadly

"guys it's fine really, I'm happy for him. I really am" you said smiling sadly

"then why the sad smile? And why did you only ask us to join you today?" Somin asked

" I... its just- yeah...I'm not fine and I guess I really need to move on" you said softly

They all put their hand in the middle of the table and smiled up to you. You looked up at them sadly and nodded your head. You put your hand in and smiled.

"thanks you guys, I don't know what I would have done without you three" you smiled

"well of course, since B.M will be with your best friend, we will help you to move on" Somin said smiling