seventeen: dino: love

182505

" I know I probably don't cross your mind much anymore but I hope someday you see something that reminds you of me and the things we use to spend hours talking about at night and then your throat gets tight and your heart skips a beat and you finally miss me back. "

- I miss you so much (via missinyouiskillingme)

-

Swinging our laced hands as we walked down the crowded street of his hometown. Lee Chan nuzzled his head into my neck as I giggled. " oh, lets go into this cafe before you meet my parents "

I nodded my head as he open the door frame and lets me go in first. Smiling my heart skipped a beat as I tried to read the menu. Looking up I saw everything began to dissolve before I gasped and looked around my room. Tears streaming down my face I began to sob into my blanket as I tried to fall back to sleep.

I laid in bed, staring at the bar walls. The moon light slightly lighting up my room. My eyelids felt heavy and before I knew it, I was asleep once again.

-

" yn if you just tell us the truth we will let you go" my correction officer said.

" but that is the truth..." I whispered as I gripped on my gown. The officer sighed as he motion his hand. I stayed still, my eyes widen as I saw the same clothing that once laid on my boyfriend.

" yn.."

My breath got caught as I looked up and saw him. Tears welled up as I felt my chest tighten. I began to scream as I fell backwards. His eyes widen but showed anger in them.

" what the he-" the officer said he tried to calm me down.

-

" you idiotic girl! That's not what your suppose to do ! Redo !" He screams at me.

I whimper as I dumped out the water and began to fill it up again as I poured the soap into the bucket.

-

" get away from me you monster ! You helped him also !!" I screamed as I hit behind the officer.

" you have no say in this you murderer !" He yelled back

I cried and cried as they placed me back down, cuffing me down to the table. My heart rises up as they shut the door. His sly smirk as he stood and placed his hands on my neck.

" say hello to my brother yn" he says as his eyes held no remorse. I chuckled as i looked back into his eyes and smiled.

" do it Dino"

-

Womp no ideas left 🤧