bts: death note au

180201

it's amazing how two people can be so perfect for each other, but they're both too scared to get hurt that they don't do anything about it. 

-

Visiting Jungkook along with Seokjin, who seems really eager to see him. Smiling as i open the door to see him singing softly.

" jungkookie !" I cried out

He turns around and laughed, i go over to him and kiss his lips before i take out something from my bag. Handing him a cute stuff bunny, he smiles in happiness and looks at Seokjin.

" hi hyung" he says

Seokjin looked at him before he went to lock the door and put his bag on his bed. Me and jungkook looked confused before he took out a notebook that had writing on the front cover.

" death note ?" We both say

Seokjin chuckled and nodded his head, " if we use this book, we can get revenge for jung kook "

" oppa..." i said

He glared at me before he looked at jungkook and handed him the book and a pen. " think about it jungkook, all you need is a face and a name"

I grabbed the notebook way from jungkook before i shoved it onto seokjins chest and glared at him. " leave, this isnt like you. We are all upset about this, but this isnt the way !"

Seokjin shoved me, making jungkook wheel to me quickly. I got up and dusted off my skirt before i looked and saw someone else on the bed.

" jagi are you ok?" Jungkook asked

" ...do you...do you see the person on your bed also ?" I asked

Jungkook looked and froze and slowly nodded his head. The person began to laugh in a evil way before he turned towards us and smirked.

" the name is ryuk " he says

Seokjin rolled his eyes and grabbed the notebook again and flipped into a page and smirked towards me. " i can just write your name yn, and it wont be pretty"

" hyung stop! Yn has nothing to do with this. If we agree, you wont do anything to her " jungkook agrued.

He nodded and handed the notebook back to jungkook. Jungkook sighed and began to write the person name and how he dies, making Ryuk laugh.

" look outside the window " he says, going towards the window also

We all went towards the window and when jungkook looked, screams began and people saying get the nurses. I gulped and looked at Ryuk as he smirks.

" w-what are you ?" I asked

" a shimigami my dear, and you all have touched my death note " he replies

Seokjin chuckled and looked towards me, " now your parents "

I shook my head, " my parents are gone ok. A deal was a deal, and i know you both want to murder them, but this isnt the answer "

Jungkook gave me pleading eyes as Seokjin was holding out the notebook towards me. I looked at the book before I took it and wrote my parents name.

--

" criminals have been dying recently and people have decided to name the punisher Kira. Citizens are praising Kira as for the police want to capture-"

I turned off the tv and turned towards Seokjin and slapped him. Ryuk laughed, making me throw an apple towards him.

" what the fuck is this !? Seokjin you said this will stop !" I screamed

Jungkook came in, crutches making a thump each time. He grabbed me and pushed himself in front.

" they needed to die, but we need someone to make the deal with Ryuk" he mumbles

My eyes widen and growled at him." Wasnt it enough last month! The police will capture us "

Seokjin held up his hand before he picked up his phone and dailed someone.

" yoongi? Yes, wanna meet up at out usual place ?" He asked

He says an alright before he looked at me deadly.

" listen up yn, since your cousin is in the police department, try to get files of criminals on death rows and i promise he wont die"

I gasped and slapped him again, ryuk laughed echoed making jungkook throw something at him again.

" seokjin no! Your asking for the police to catch us ! " i yelled

The door knocked, making me go get the door to see yoongi. Yoongi smiled at me before he nodded his head towards seokjin and jungkook.

" yoongi, do you want to make a deal with the god of death ?" Seokjin asked

Yoongi laughed as his words, " god of death dong exist Seokjin. What drugs are you taking ?"

Seokjin threw him a notebook, making yoongi looked through it with a glare. His eyes widen before he looked up and notice Ryuk.

" alright, half of my life huh? Not a bad deal, alright shimigami, lets do the deal " yoongi says, slamming the book close.

Ryuk eyes glowed and his laugh began to echo. Jungkook looked worried, as did i. Seokjin, what happen to you ?

Hey guys ! This is going to be a series and i want to give credit to the youtuber who created it. I put the video up already, i hope you guys sub to her.

Light- jin
Ryuk- taehyung
L- namjoon
Near- hoseok

Yoongi , jungkook and yn are accomplise only, misa will be coming in soon.