solo: samuel: sea

" if you leave through that door, I promise you, you won't see me again Kim Samuel "

She kept her words. I walked out those doors thinking she will still be with me. How wrong I was, so wrong. I shouldn't even be going through this as a 16-year-old. This isn't normal for me.

- One Year Ago -

" Hello I'm yn ln, please take care of me, " She said softly as she bowed.

She is an angel, how can someone like her be so beautiful. Whispers filled the room as the teacher assigned her to sit next to me. I smiled happily as I raised my hand to let her know who the teacher was talking about.

" Alright everyone, open your notebooks and copy down the notes on board. Let me know when you're finished so I can teach all you rascals "

The students laughed and began to write down the notes. I turned to her to see if she needed any help but she seems to understand.

---

" hey yn do you want to eat together for lunch ?" I asked as I was packing up my notes

She looked at me but before she could answer, a group of boys came up to here.

" hey you finally made it "

She smiled at them and walked away with them, leaving me alone. Forgotten...

As I was eating my lunch, I felt something wet on my head. I looked behind me to see the boys from before laughing... I gulped and got up, shaking my head to get some wetness away from my head.

" stay away from yn. There's more where that came from Kim Samuel. She won't fall for a mixed person " they laughed.

I looked away and walked away. Just because I'm mixed doesn't mean anything you jerks.

-----

" mianhae Samuel sunbaenim " she bowed

I was confused. " what for yn? You haven't done anything wrong. "

She looked at me with pity until I felt eggs and flour on me. I gasped and began to tear up. I clenched my fist as tears slid down my cheeks.

" ahh, I told you, Samuel. She won't fall for a mix Korean. It just isn't right " he smirked

" yah Yoshi I-"

" shut up yn and let me take of him " he snapped

Yn kept her lips shut. I punched him in the face making everyone gasped.

" what the hell-?! Do you want to die ?!" He shouted at me

" no, but do you? " I snapped

" yah! Who do you thin-"

" you should never ever speak to a lady like that. Ever. I may be mixed but at least I have respect for our women. " I snapped

I turned away from the crowd as I went to my locker.

--- a month later ---

She keeps trying to talk to me, but I don't want anything to do with yn. It breaks my heart but what she did hurt me.

" Kim Samuel! Listen to me please !" She cried

I shook my head and kept walking. A girl walks by me and bowed as she smiled at me. I smiled back at her and continue to walk towards the lunch room. Marm was pulled back as I was faced with yn.

" just listen to me, please. You don't have to speak just listen ok"

I nodded my head as tears filled my eyes. Now is not the time to cry, Samuel.

"I'm sorry that I did that you. I had to! If I didn't Yoshi would have hurt my family. Please understand " she begged.

I looked at her as tears fell. " that's why you speak to a teacher or a cop. Not help them bully me even more. Do you have any idea what I got through every day before you even came here? I tried to help you and you did this to me. I don't even know you well but I fell for you yn. I fell badly for you. Mianhae but maybe we should just stop speaking to each other. " I said softly

She blinked at me, tears flowing down her cheek and that is my fault. I wiped her tear away and kissed her forehead.

" if you leave through that door, I promise you, you won't ever see me again Kim Samuel"

But I didn't listen...so I left. Not thinking she meant it.

" a 15-year-old committed suicide after her family was murder. May the ln family rest on peace "

- november 4th,2017