bts: taehyung: singularity

182308
But in the end, spring will come someday the ice will melt and flow away.
-

Taehyungs point of view

" remember our deal Taehyung," he spoke, his voice sending shivers down my back. I nodded my head as I grabbed the gun off the table, clocking it as I opened the door to see yn there. Her body bruised and bloody, tears stung my eyes as I took in a deep breathe.

Dragging the chair against the ground, waking her up, I sit. Her eyes snapping towards me as she began to cry again, sobbing now as she saw the gun in my hand. I licked my lips as my eyes landed on her, taking in everything as I tried to memorize her sweet voice in my mind.

" yn, you either tell us where our boss is or... you get the death penalty," I said, no emotion laced.

She stood up straight, her eyes sending me a message as she tried her best to get herself out of the situation. A smirk tugged off her face as the cloth was wrapped around her mouth.

" I'm taking off the cloth," I mumbled, untying it as she let out a giggle, not a normal one. Like those horror movie ones, where they are ready to kill you.

" kill me then, Taehyung,"

My eyes widen when she looked straight towards me, not even flinching when I placed the gun on her forehead, my body sweating. My finger itching towards the trigger as she continued to look at me, my heart beat getting louder and louder, making it the only thing I heard. Huffing out as I let out a scream as I pulled the trigger, I cried.

Her limp body, now hanging off the chair as I drop the gun, shaking in shock. My eyes widening as I cried out her name as hugged her dead body. Mucus and my tears mixed together as I hugged her dead body close to me as I couldn't bring myself to the truth.

I killed her, I murder the love of my life over a stupid gang feud with hers and mine. Over not being able to be myself for her, I faked my personality just for her and instead of gaining her, I lost her...