exo: game of survival {Wolf!AU!}

172211

never love anybody who treats you like you're ordinary 

- oscar wilde 

-

Holding her arms above her eyes, she slowly put them down to see three moons and two suns. The sky looking beautiful. She awed at the scene before someone spoke.

" hello yn "

She turned around to see a very older women, who is very beautiful. The older women chuckled as she held her hand out.

" walk with me. I will explain "

Yn followed her as she continued to looked around. A roar was heard, making yn startled.

" my name is Emma, and I am the mother of this planet. You yn are here because of my kids down in earth."

Yn choked as she looked at Emma. " kids ?"

Emma chuckled as she held her hand out. A bird landed and looked around. " yes, I'm sure you know Yugyeom "

Yn eyes widen in shock as she nodded her head.

" you see yn, the creatures as Unicorns or mermaids they are real. We hid because humans can't handle the truth. You my dear, you are very special. "

" wait, I'm special ? I doubt that. I'm just human " yn explained

Emma chuckled as she shook her head. " yn you my dear are very dangerous. To us and the humans. I know you think your human, but my dear you have something my kids dont have "

" i am human, my parents are Lisa and John, I was born on dob and i'm a senior in high school. " she protested

Emma continued to shake her head. " no sweetie, your not. Woozi sweetie came and show yn her room please. "

A short male came and smiled at Emma. Emma turned to yn and smiled.

" I'm your mother dear. I asked your foster parents to take care of you. My dear you are royal and very special. We will continue to talk more tomorrow. As for now, follow Woozi and get some sleep. Good night my dear "

Woozi smiled towards yn and bowed. " I'm Woozi your highness. May I take you to your room ?"

Yn slowly nodded her head and followed Woozi. " are you a wolf also ?"

Woozi laughed and shook his head." I'm a vampire your highness"

" oh.. and its yn, please this royal thing is a little to much "

" oh of course yn. Come on we get too see the mermaids swim right now. " Woozi says in excitement

Yn smiled and followed Woozi too see a groud of mermaids swim. A mermaid stop and soon everyone did.

" Whos the girl Woozi ?" One asked

" this is princess yn Joy " Woozi blushed as he spoked those words.

Joy smiled happily and jumped out the water. " the princess is back ! "

Yn smiled happily and waved towards them. Woozi waved and began to walk again.

" see you princess ! " they yelled

Yn and Woozi continued to walk until they stopped at a very beautiful room. Woozi opened the door and yn was taken away.

" this is where your going to stay princess. Well until the queen says so. Theres going to be guards, hope you dont mind " Woozi says

" how many ?" Yn asked

" well there was 12 but 3 left so now its 9 " Woozi says

Yn nodded her head as she looked around the room.

" thank you Woozi, but we can take it from here "

Yn turned to see the same males who took her. She stood up quickly and glared at them.

" you !" She screamed, pointing a finger towards them.

They chuckled at her reaction before she continues to speak curse words.

" calm down princess. I'm Suho "

" why did you take me ? I was perfectly fine back home "

" the queen order us to. Did you like our entrance ?"

" shut up chanyeol before I slap you "

" kyungsoo you know better "

" shut up. All of you " yn snapped

They did and chuckled. " sorry, its just. There face was so wondeful "

" dont you at least feel bad for taking her away from Yugyeom ? He did leave for a reason Suho, and we just added more to it. " Lay replied

Yn sighed and she teared up thinking of Yugyeom. " i miss him..."

" yeah, sorry. But hopefully they get along so you can go back to your lover "

They began to throw kissy facey making yn throw stuff at them.

----

" so now we live together ? This is stupid " Jackson says, throwing himself on the couch.

He winced but just laid still. Mark and BamBam laughed as they enter the house. Jinyoung and Yugyeom where holding onto JB as he was to weak to walk home.

" yes, we have to. At least so Yugyeom can get his lover back " JB says.

" should we drop him ?" Youngjae asks as he enters the house.

Yugyeom does it anyways, making Jinyoung let out a groan as him and JB hit the ground. Yugyeom went to the kitchen and grabbed his laptop.

" what ever we have to do in order to get yn back. Its there fault. Where are they anyways ?" Yugyeom mumbles

" chill, we are here. We had to get our bags " yoongi says as he enters the house. Yugyeom growls at them but continues to type in the computer.

" what are you doing ?" BamBam asked

" hacking the school system, we cant go to school until we get yn back " Yugyeom says

" well thats stupid, move kid. I know how to hack " Hoseok says as he pushes Yugyeom.

Yugyeom growls before he grabbed the laptop and headed towards his room. Jungkook and Jimin laughed before they sat down on the floor.

" whats up his wolfy ass ?"

" oh I dont know, his girlfriend was just taken away so maybe he wants her back " Jackson says

" its just a girl, theres plenty of human girls here " Taehyung says

They rolled there eyes as Namjoon and JB are talking. JB whistles as Namjoon just looked confused. Yugyeom came out with a grumpy face but listened.

" Namjoon and I agreed that we all mix up. Leaders get a room and those who have the same hobby get put together. We switch every week until we get yn back. Understand " JB says

" I have to be with horse face? Just perfect " Yugyeom snaps

" hey, i dont want to be with a flower head anyways " hoseok says crossing his arms.

" whatever, just dont touch my stuff and we will fine. Is that it ?" Yugyeom says

JB nodded his head and everyone began to get with there room mates. JB sighed and Namjoon chuckled.

" its hard isnt it ?" Namjoon asked

" deeply, you have no idea "