bts: namjoon: what am i to you

182308
please don't look at me as if you're looking at a stranger. What am I to you ?
-

- Namjoons Point of View -

Sighing once again as I saw yn on her phone once again, not paying attention to me nor the movie that I bought for her. Turning the tv off, I got up catching her attention.

" where are you going ?" she asked, her soft voice echoing in the air.

" to get some air, clearly your not interested in the movie" I said, grabbing my coat, stuffing my phone and wallet in the pockets.

She jumped off the couch as she rushed to my side, grabbing her coat also as she stared up at me.

" then let's go together oppa," she says smiling, but her eyes held pity and boredom. I shook my head as I pushed her hand off me.

" how about I just walk you home? I'm sure your roommate is worrying about you" I said softly, putting my shoes on as she stared at me in amusement.

" uh, yeah sure. Can we stop by the store? I want some hot coco," she says as she leaves my apartment.

The walk wasn't what it was suppose to be. She was still on her phone, sometimes looking up to see where she was going. I even had to wait until she realizes that she's almost behind.

" yah, oppa do you hate me?" she asked, her lips coming out into a pout.

I smiled as I shook my head as I kissed her forehead, " No I'm just stressed out at the moment." The kiss I left no longer had any spark as it used to. Like as if, I lost interest in her just like she did also.

At her apartment, I gave her a sly smile before she entered, I grab her hand.

" yn, can I ask a question ?" I mumbled, fear creeping up against me.

" sure joon, anything" she says smiling.

" what am I to you ? "