viction: seungwoo: love is a lie

181110

being told you're appreciated is one of the simplest yet incredibly uplifting things you can ever hear
-

I gave you a choice, hoping you would still choose me. But you chose your best friend over me, which hurt me greatly, my heart not able to handle the hurt anymore, I've given up also. I've given up on love, hope and fairy tale. The things that have kept me alive my whole life, no longer my support beam because you were.

My whole life, I grew up knowing that fairy tales have a happy ending. My mother telling me that I will get a happy ending that I deserve, if i behave. And I did. I behaved, got good grades, never snuck out, never smoked, never drank. But this is what I get.

I get a broken heart and empty promises. Lies and hurt all the damn time. All you did was lie and lie to me, my stupid and idiotic self believing it because I was so in love with you. In love with your adorable smile, your cute eyes the way they sparkled in the light when you were doing something fun.

Now, look where I am at, dead. Buried in the cold ground while you all fake, pathetic people sob over my body. Especially you and her, crying at my basket. The nerves you two have to hold hands and comfort each other in need. Were was my comfort? where's my hug ?

Who the hell even invited you two, i even wrote it in my letter, my will to not have any contact with me or my family.

" look mrs-"

" please leave you two, she doesn't want you here. Just be grateful that my husband was nice to let you come. I just want-"

" alright honey, come on. Let's go over here and greet our guest,"

Looking at them as they seem shocked that my mother would snap at them. I smiled proudly of my mother as I walked towards them, placing my hand on them. Their bodies freezes as I let out a small giggled.

" d..do you feel that?"

" yeah..."