astro: seven deadly sins finale

182402

that stupid smile I get when my thoughts get filled with you. 

This is it you guys! The finale, and i know i didnt think through, so i decided to end it with a Bang.

-

Rocky

- whincing in pain as you touched your head. You felt something sticky, and saw blood on your fingers. You gasped in shocked as you looked around your surroundings. You noticed bars in front of you, you got up, limping as you touched the bars.

" hello ?!" You screamed

A chuckle was heard making you back away from bars seeing your boyfriend eyes still glowing.

" they arent glowing sweetie, its my natural eyes " he spoke

You glared at him as you cross your arms in anger. " let me out Rocky "

He laughs as you went closer to the bars and grab his shirt and spit on his face. He glared at you before he began to unlock the door and he snatches you. You squeaked in pain as he drags you.

" Stop it .. stOp It !" You screamed in fear

Rocky slams you against the wall, banging your head as well. He chuckles as he moves your hair away from your face. " yn...your not going anywhere anytime soon "

Moonbin

- crying in pain as you felt pain flow through your body. You jolted upwards as you screamed in pain with electricity flow through your muscles. You heard his chuckled from your blurry vision and buzzing. You slowly look at him, seeing his sinister simle as he unties you.

" m..moon.." you called out

He chuckles as you tried to stand up but you felt his hands around your hips. Your body shook in fear, your mind telling you to move away but you stayed in his arms.

" see, it is so easy to stay with me babygirl. " he whispers in your ear

You wanted to push him away but your eyes closed in tiredness, his wicked smile leaving a frightening memory.

Jinjin

- " are you sure this wont hurt her ? I dont want to be reason she hates me "

You open your eyes to see blinding light, you shut them tightly before you felt something sharp on your arm.

" y-yn...." you looked to see JinJin shocked face as you saw someone with a doctor mask holding a large needle. Your eyes widen as you began to stuggle, crying in fear.

" no no no yn, please dont cry its going to be ok. Mj do something!" Jinjin cried

You saw MJ pull out a mask as he forces it onto your face. You moved your head quickly before you felt something sharp on your neck making your breath hitch as your eyes began to shut.

MJ

-  hearing the sound of glove snapping your eyes snap open. You looked around the room as you could until you spotted your boyfriend. You brought your legs up and kicked the person who was holding a jar. You yanked on the straps, snapping then and jumped off the table. You felt something hit your back, moving your hands to your back to take a needle.

" stupid bitch i swear-"

"  finish that fucking sentence i fucking dare you !" MJ snaps

You wobbled a little bit before you tried to throw a punch before falling onto the ground, blackness filling up your vision.

Eunwoo

- Screaming in pain as your felt blood trickle down your body, you saw his smile as tears filled up your eyes. Pain was inflected onto your body once again when you heard a cracking sound.

" EUNWOO STOP IT PLEASE !"  you cried

Eunwoo just laughs as you tried to keep your eyes open but your vision began to fail you.

" eunwoo...p-please " you cried out

Eunwoo stop for a second before he shakes his head, a glare forming as you lost conscious

Sanha

- feeling warmness, you open your eyes to see Sanha  sleeping soundly. You got up only to feel a headache pound it way through. You cried in pain and grip the bedsheets tightly. You felt movement and someone hand on your back.

" its finally working " you heard

You began to cough, gasping for air as you clutch your chest. Tears filled up as you felt something prick your neck.

" its ok, i'll get hyung to fix you baby, now sleep "

You began to see two figures before falling back on your pillow, losing conscious of everything.

-

If you didn't understand, you were basically kidnap and taken to another planet. They weren't human, they where another life form and taken for themself.

I guess it sounded better in my head ☹

Anyways i hope you enjoy this series !