myname: insoo: rejection kills

180204

" he knew how to love her across the many seasons of her heart. not with love that only spoke but with that went out of its way to show her just how much she meant to him "

- @Laposchepoetry

-

Alpha...and an omega, who knew that such positions would be mates. But who also knew that rejection could kill.

-

My chest burned as I felt them my mate and his mistress have sexual intercourse right above my room. My wolf howling in pain as she tried to take most of the pain away, but I wouldn't let her. She's already had enough, now it's my turn to handle this pain. Crying out as my lungs began to burn, my vision blur as tears welled up my face.

' we can't keep living like this, if we do..we'll die '

Crawling to the door of my room, as I about to open it, it swung forward. The pain became unbearable before I fell to the floor, clutching my chest.

"I swear to god, he's going to murder her if he continues "

Looking up, I saw his beta before I shut my eyes.

-

"you're a fucking idiot! Marking someone who isn't your mate and almost murdering her too! "

I look to see my mate and his beta arguing with me. I got up, wincing as I do so, taking the needle out of my arm, which caught their attention.

" yn, what are you doing? Lay back down " the beta said, rushing towards me.

" stay the fuck aw-"

" just shut up, hearing her cries at night isn't enough for you ?" He snaps

I look down, sitting up on the hospital bed. " look, you don't deserve this at all-"

" I'm dying " I whispered.

Both of their eyes widen as those words left my mouth. Before I knew it the beta has attacked my mate. Wobbling out of the hospital bed, pain sparked my body as I pushed my mate off the beta.

"you're protecting someone who isn't your mate !" My mate screams

" such a hypocrite  " I mumbled

I gasped in pain as my chest began to burn again. The beta came towards me quickly as my mate held confusion.

"I have to mark you " he whispers

My eyes widen as I shook my head before another wave of pain came crashing down.
My eyes shut tightly as I felt his teeth sink into my neck, screaming in pain.

" im so sorry " he mumbled against my neck.

" HOW COULD YOU !" my mate roared

The last thing I saw my new mate fighting my old in wolf form.

-

Sorry to break it to you guys but I am not pregnant. Since April fools is over, I might as well tell you the truth.

No, I am 16 and I don't plan to be pregnant any time soon.