bts:suga: vampire and wolf pt.1

172006

" I want nothing but the best for you, I really do it's just that sometimes I wish that the best for you was me "

-
Pushing your hair out of your face, you looked around the school and saw a crowd. Walking away, knowing it was a good idea, you quickly went to class. Not wanting to see your bully so early in the morning. The bell rang, signaling that class has started, you began the notes. Whispers where started until a paper ball hit your head.

don't think I didn't forget about you. you're  next during lunch

-S '

You gulped before you continued on with class. An hour later, the bell rang and lunch has begun. Running out of class, you were pulled back, hitting the ground. You started to shake in fear before you looked up slowly. Your eyes met your torment. Min Yoongi was his name, and he was not the best person to hang out with.

The smirk on his face was evil, and it brought chills down your back. He pulled you by your shirt, making you whimper. His face coming closer and closer, making your heart beat faster.

"I can hear your heartbeat y/n" he whispers.

You close your eyes tightly when his face goes near your neck, feeling his tongue gaze across your neck. You wanted to scream, have someone help you but you couldn't. No one will help you, and no one wants to help you. After all, all you are is some orphaned omega wolf.

The pain went through your body when his fangs pierced your skin. You wanted to fight. You wanted to push him away and kill him... But you couldn't. You're too weak, too fragile.

The way Yoongi holds you, his hands around your waist, while the other is holding your shoulder. His face shoved against your neck, taking away your life slowly. He throws you to the ground, licking his lips while his red glowing eyes stared at you.

"why don't you fight back, hm?" he asked.

You looked away, not replying. He grabs your face, making you cry in pain.

"answer me!" He shouts.

You looked into his eyes, showing all your emotions. All the pain and torture of him and everyone else.

"I don't fight back because of you... I can't fight back because you ordered me not to..."

"what?" He asked, letting you go.

" you ordered me not to Master Yoongi... to never fight against you"