block b: kyung: stupid. fighting over a boy

170812

don't play with my feelings 

-

Ever since Kyung and Ashley have gotten together, I have been left out. It doesn't seem fair to me but what do they care. There happy and I'm depressed, not that its the first. Every time he gets a girlfriend, he leaves. But once they break his heart, he comes back sobbing. It takes him a whole month for him to get over those stupid whores, and I have to deal with it.  I don't mind really, but my heart breaks more and more as they continue to last. 

Ashley and he have been with each other for over 6 months and it has been his longest. I'm not shocked but also am. Kyung is a sweet guy but when it comes to love, he is blind. Who isn't when love is ... magical. I don't mind, I moved on from Kyung in high school. I'm an adult and I have confessed my feelings to him. I explained how I deeply I love him and how I understand he doesn't have any feeling towards me. I didn't want that to affect our friendship and it didn't. We are still close and I have moved on within a year of tears.

When he did reject me, I called a suicide hotline, and I just wanted someone to talk to. They did and they listen to my problems.  Sure I still cry about him, but I knew he won't be mine. 

" yn ? are you ok ?" 

 I looked up and nodded my head as I brushed a piece of hair out of my face. Zico patted my head and smiled. 

" is this about Kyung again?" Yoongi asked

I shook my head and giggled." trust me, I am way over him "  

They chuckled as they began their conversation again. Zico smiled towards me as I did.

---

Tugging on my backpack strings, I continued my walk home. School ended a couple of minutes ago, and I have no doubt Kyung and Ashely are probably going on another date. Its funny, I have never been on a date and Kyung has been on a lot that I have lost count. Reaching home, I sighed heavily. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Nope, Today is a lot worst. Kyung and Ashely broke up, but not only that I am getting the blame for it. Me and Kyung haven't even seen each other for months and she decides to blame me.

" where is she !?"

Yoongi chuckles as he shakes his head. " my poor yn "

I pouted at him but rolled my eyes. " whatever...we haven't seen each other over months. How can I be blamed ?"

Zico laughed as I glared at him. I kicked his shin making him hiss in pain. Yoongi busted out laughing making me laugh also. Zico glared at him as he clicked his tongue.

" yn? Um....behind you" Chanyeol says

I turned around, only for my face to slap. People around us gasped. I stood up and pushed her to the ground, making her scoff.

" coming up behind me seems like a pussy move. If you really want to fight, do it by facing me first bitch " I snapped

She huffed in anger as she stood up and yanked my hair. I growled and started to punch her making her scream. People began to crowd around, cheering me on. I brought my leg behind hers, and trip her. I landed on top of her and began to hit her face. I felt someone try to get me off her but I quickly grabbed her hair.

" yn let go !"

I let go but I didn't back away. I spit on her face as I breathe heavily. Yoongi and Chanyeol came in front of me, pushing me further away from her.

" In my office! Both of you " the principal yells
---
" what the hell were you two thinking? Fighting on school property. This is unacceptable " he began

I rolled my eyes as Ashely is holding an ice bag on her head. " look I get it, sir, can I just get my punishment and be gone "

The principal sighed and nodded his head. He completed my referral and was about to hand it to me.

" this is completely stupid...but why over a boy ?"