jay park: not that girl

170911

Distance isn't an issue because in the end, I have you 

-

Sitting on the couch, reading my book that I recently got from a fan I smiled. No matter how thick or short the book is, I will always enjoy it. No matter what.

' it's from BTS concept, I hope you enjoy unnie '

The plot is amazing, the way the author wrote the book just blows my mind.

As i was way to into the book, i didnt realize that my boyfriend was home until he kissed my lip.

" hi oppa "

" hey sweetie. hows the book ?" he asked, setting his jacket on the coffee table.

" hmm amazing. how was work ?" i asked, setting the book on the coffee table and brought my legs up.

" stressful, but dont worry to much about it alright. have you cooked ?" he asked going to the kitchen

i scoff and looked at him like he was crazy. " Jay you know I'm not your slave. I cooked for myself when I got home from work. "

jay glared at me and rolled his eyes. " maybe, but you should cook. not just keep spending your time with stupid books "

" excuse me ? those books are not stupid " I snapped, crossing my arms

he leaned against the wall and shook his head." you never cook for me. I bought this place for you. i continue to support your fucking book addiction abd this is how you repay me ?!"

" better then me fucking shopping and making you broke. i dont drag you to go to the mall with me. i dont drag you to see stupid cheesy movies. i dont force you to buy me fucking make up. i am not that girl !" I screamed

" no your not. your just a fucking book worm and selfish bitch "

my eyes watered and glared at him. i went out the kitchen and went straight to his room. I started packing a bag, just important things.

" bab-"

" dont u bother calling me baby understand ! "

" i didnt mean it.... "