bts: jin: stranger

170312

" I think it's important to realize you can miss something, but not want it back."

Writing down the list of food that i needed to buy, i put down the pen. Grabbed my keys and purse and made my way out the apartment. Locking it, I turned around to see a couple of guys banging on the door. I shook my head and continued to walk towards the elevator.

" hey ! Do you know who lives here !" They screamed at me.

" dont know. Wont care " i replied

The elevator door shut close and I sighed.

" thank you"

I jumped as my mouth let out a scream. I held onto my heart as the guy apologize.

" sorry, but thank you. For saying that" he says softly

" um...those guys..what did you do ?" I asked

" nothing bad, my parents owe them and they decided to come after me " he says, pushing his hands into his pocket.

I nodded my head and a ding goes off. The elevator door opens and we walk out. He grabbed my arm and bit his lip.

" um...look miss, is it ok that i could join you ?"

I looked at him in shocked. I rolled my eyes and nodded.

" why not, im going to the store so you can bring the bags up the apartment " i said

He smiled and enter my car. This is going to be long.

----
Since me and Seokjin met, we decided its best that he lives with me. He had to climb the fire escape just to go into my apartment. The way we met wasnt the best but we met.

" yn! The kitchen !!"

I gasped and ran towards the kitchen as black smoke was coming from the oven. Damn it, the cookies ! I opened up a window and began to cough badly.

Seokjin came out, waving his hands as he was coughing also.

" damn it yn, you where suppose to watch " he says, taking in a deep breathe.

I shurgged as I continued to cough.

" whoops ?"