got7: jaebum: eyes on you

180605

" I wish I could get you the way you've hurt me, but I could never be so cruel."
- 7:03 am
-

" it's so obvious yn, he has eyes on you" Layla  said as she was getting Marks clothing. I rolled my eyes as I picked up Jaebums clothing for the airport.

" stop it, he has a girlfriend" I said, knocking on his door. He opened it to see my small body there with his clothing.My eyes widen as i saw purple marking on him my eyebrow furrowed.

" jaebum! I have to cover those now !" I scold

" no you don't, don't touch my boyfriend"

I glared at his girlfriend as Jaebum simply rubbed his neck in embarrassment. I shook my head and I shoved them into his chest, clearly I was annoyed. " your going to have to deal with Chaerin unni then"

Unbelievable, he knows he has places to be yet he decided to do such things. Letting out huff I grabbed Yugyeom clothing as I was heading towards his place.

" hi noona!" He said cheerfully. I smiled as I handed him the clothing as I patted his cheeks. His cheeks blushed as he was closing the door as I went to go talk to chaerin unni.

" unni, I have news" I said, opening her door.

" oh ? What is it dear" she said, not taking a glance to me.

" just letting you know that Jaebum has hickies on his chest and some on his neck"

She froze as her head turned towards me slowly. I gulped as I moved out her way as she stormed off to his room as I followed. I think everyone here followed since Chaerin unni is the oldest one.

" excuse me who the fu-"

" n-noona " Jaebum stuttered, his eyes widen in fear as he tried to cover his chest. Chaerin glared at his girlfriend who glared back also.

" Lim Jaebum what is this ? You have to be at the airport in 30 minutes and there will be cameras ! Let's go, get in the car"

Everyone began to grab there things as we rushed to our places. I was riding with Jaebum and Chaerin unni, mark and Jackson were here also.

" so yn, are you single ?" Jackson asked, sending a wink towards me.
I blushed as I nodded my head. " that shouldn't matter though Jackson sunbae"
-

The ride to the airport was uncomfortable for many reasons. Jaebum girlfriend continued to send glared to me and Chaerin unni and Jaebum just staring at me time to time. If it wasn't for Jackson, I'll probably be really uncomfortable with her around.

" all finished. Now I dare you to get hickies again Lim Jaebum, do you understand ?" Unni said, giving a very angry stare.

-

Laying in bed as I going to bed, a knock woken me up. Groaning I got up to see it was Jaebum.

" Jaebum, it's-"

" I know it's late but ... your the one I trust the most" he said, coming into my room.

He sat on my bed as tears streamed down his face. Walking over to him, I grab my box of tissues and handed it to him.

" she cheated on me yn... I just saw her" he whimpers.

My heart clench at the scene as I wipe his tears. " she isn't worth your tears Jae..." I whispered

He looked up, our lips inches away. I noticed his eyes on my lips as he was leaning in. My breath hitch as I realized his lips were on mine. Our lips moved in sync, his hands around my waist before I knew it, I was straddling him as his lips were still on mine.

Breaking the kiss, I laid my head against his as he looked me in eyes.

" I think I just found my girl ..." he whispered, making me blushed deeply