bts: jimin: let go

180704

" it hurts like hell when you know that you need to let go of someone but you can't, because you're still waiting for the impossible to happen "

- unknown (via ixwseptember)

-

Crying softly in the girl's locker room as my heart ached. Shutting my eyes tightly as my mind continued to throw insults to me, breaking myself even more than it should be. No longer able to handle it anymore, I let out a painful scream.

A scream that no one heard because the sound of basketballs hitting the court, the sound of shoes squeaking and the students laughter. Pushing the door open, I grabbed my book bag and ran out the girls locker room, bumping into someone I was avoiding.

" are you okay?  I heard you scream ?"

Oh his voice, his soft angelic voice that makes my heart swell with love. I look up to him, his face laced with worry and disgust. Shaking my head as I pushed him away, letting my feet take me away from school. My feet aching in pain as I slowly walked, the familiar neighbor hood welcomes me as I walk to my brothers door, knocking softly, a hiccup of sorrow escaped my lips.

" yn? " 

i looked up to see my brother, i threw myself to him, my arms wrapped around his torso as i sobbed on his shirt, my tears staining the shirt.  I felt him pat my back, his scent giving me a comfort feeling. 

" whats wrong ?" 

" i can't do it anymore, i can't hoseok oppa " I cried out, letting go of him and enter our parents office. 

His footsteps were light but i knew he was following me. Seeing my fathers safe, i rushed towards it as i began to put the pin in. " yn stop it !" he screamed when he saw the gun in my hand. Shaking my head as a fresh new set of tears began to flow down my face. tugging the on gun, the click that me and hoseok flinch in shock and fear. My back faced him as I brought the gun higher , aiming it to my head. 

" goodbye hoseok ... goodbye jimin " I whispered as I took in a harsh breathe and pulled the trigger. 

-

" are you ok babe ?" 

My body felt tingles as I looked at Jimin and gave him a smile. " dae, I'm fine, i just feel weird " I mumbled, rubbing my temple. Jimin gave me a smile as his hands went to my stomach. " well don't stress to much about it ok, we don't want to harm the baby " he says.

I nodded my head as Hoseok jogged up to me. " are you still thinking of that stupid alternate universe that taehyung was talking about ?" he asked, scoffing at the end. 

" maybe...i just got this maybe headache all of the sudden  "