exo : yixing: baby

173108

If he wants to walk out of your life, let him go sis. Actually, hold the door open for his bitch ass. Don't ever beg him to stay. If he don't see any value in having you in his life, fuck him. Your life is too short to run miles after a boy who wouldn't take a step for you.
-
Being married to an idol, it's more hard than I thought but I know it's all worth it. That idol, is Zhang Yixing, yes from the Korean boy group EXO. We have been married since I went to college, which was about I think 9 years right now. We have a baby and his name is Zhang Yu Zi and he's only 3 months old. When EXO was planning there comeback, Yixing took that time as an opportunity to spend time with me. When Lotto came out that's when I found I was pregnant with is child. Nine months later, I was glad Yixing was about to make it to the birth of his child.

We moved to China so we can be closer to him and when he says we can bring Yu Zi, I always bring him along with some food that he loves.

"baby, are you ready?" Yixing called out

I nodded my head and grabbed Yu Zi and smiled. "how's my baby boy? How is he?" I cooed

I walked out to see Yixing fixing his suit. I giggled and put Yu Zi down and went over to help him.

"oppa, you're so handsome did you know that?" I asked softly

He chuckled and looked down at me. "I know baby, and our son is more handsome."

I nodded my head before I went over to Yu Zi and picked him up. Yixing grabbed his things before we left towards the limo.

So many fans where there to support Yixing and Yu Zi and I was so glad. The fans love us, and no hate. Well there are some but what is there to expect? It's EXO-L's that are deeply into EXO, which I don't mind.

I heard Yu Zi cry and looked over to see Yixing trying to calm him down. I walked over and took him and began to sing a lullaby to him. It's a song my mother used to sing for me and now I'm singing it to my son.
-

( ik its crappy sorry)