halo: jaeyong: i still want you....

181110

" honestly, I don't need someone who sees the good in me. I need someone who sees the bad in me and still wants me."

-

" hey,"

" hi...."

The awkward greeting lasted nearly a whole period until his girlfriend came by, smiling happily as she called out his name. The bell rung, grabbing my bag as I plugged in my headphones ignoring his calls as I rushed to my classroom. I couldn't bear to see them together, it still hurts me. It breaks me down slowly as I cry out to him, wanting him back in my arms.

-

Lunch came by, eating alone since he left me was a daily thing. My anxiety creeping up, like a ticking time bomb waiting to explode as I felt in-secured. My headphones still in as I went into my own world, not touching my food. I close my eyes, resting against the tree.

" best friend ! come over!"

My eyes widen as I stayed quiet, seeing them interact as it reminded me of how we first met. Before falling in love with each other. Silent lunch forgotten in the background, a huge lump caught in my throat as I realized how much happier he was with her.

I left them, I couldn't handle the pain that formed with my fragile heart. The hugs, and the best friend calling to each other. It made me think. If he was best friends with her, then... what am I?

" yn, hello?"

I flinched at the contact as I leaned away from him, my earbud falling out of his hands as he seemed shocked. His girlfriend right behind, his best friend.

" yes?" I mumbled, grabbing my earbub, wiping the dirt off.

" we wanted you to come over to our party, you know before graduation?"

I froze. That was my idea, my gift to everyone at school to come party at my place and be free. Tears filled my eyes as I shook my head quickly as I got up and ran away from him. My heart hurting more and more as I sobbed alone. The pity looks that everyone gives me as I rush into the bathroom, letting out a choked sob.

You hurt me so many time, but why do I still want you Jaeyong? Abandoning me at my weakest state, leaving me for your new best friend that once used to be me, taking my ideas for a stupid party and have the balls to come and talk to me like everything is okay.

" but I still want you," I cried out, my heart clenching in sadness as I felt my eyes slowly close. My lungs, slowly giving up as I realized. I'm dying from a heart break, an actually heart break. I smiled softly as I took my last breath, my body numb and cold.