sameul: not my kind of easter

182903

" to fall in love with someone who does not love you back, is the cruelest, most unforgiving heartache I have ever experienced."

-k.b (via fingertipwords)

-

" You broke me " I whispered, tears falling down my cheek.

Samuel didn't speak, so I continued. " you broke me to the point I just stood by and watch you break also "I mumbled.

" yn, I know how much you love me bu-"

" see, you don't understand Samuel. I love you so much that I let you go. I let you spread your wings so you can debut as a solo. "

Today is easter and probably the only time Samuel could see me for a whole day, and now instead of having fun, we're just fighting.

"yn. Look, I know I promise to hang out with you today but Cindy-"

" goodbye Samuel, " I said, closing the door in his face.

Hearing his bangs on my door, I slide down as uncontrollable sobs came out. My heartbreaking.

-

Waking up to a sore neck, I got up from the ground and into the kitchen to make myself some coffee. Wincing in pain, I sighed in relief when my neck pop.

" yn please open the door "

My eyes widen I open the door to see him still at the door.

" what happen to you going to visit Cindy ?" I mumbled, walking away from the door.

I heard him fumble as he steps into my apartment. Handing him my coffee, I went to make myself a new one.

" thanks." I heard him mumbled before taking a sip.

" why didn't you go to Cindy ?" I asked again

" i... I knew she was cheating and then we argued so I lied. I'm sorry yn " he says

I shook my head. " Samuel maybe you should go "I whispered.

He tried to speak but I pushed him away, I took my cup and placed it down before I shoved him out my apartment, locking the door as tears fell down my cheeks.

Goodbye Samuel, you're too toxic in my life

-
I'm pregnant you guys 💕💫

-I'm pregnant you guys 💕💫