got7: mark: disappear

170707

" may you fall in love with someone , who never gets tried of saving you from your own chaos."
-

Fixing his bed, making sure everything was the same, I quickly left the house. No note, not a single thing that will help him remember me. Not that he would want to anyways.

"coco stay" I said softly

Coco whined softly before laying down and stayed still. I smiled sadly at Coco before I left. Two years without seeing him and now with the news of him getting married to another girl, it just broke my heart.

《a year later 》

"so Mark, how are you and your wife?"

"I guess we are great but... When I came home I was hoping to find my best friend. All I found was our dog, coco"

"best friend?"

"ne, I made a terrible mistake to leave for two years. I should have at least wrote to her, or give a call... I was so stupid" Mark said, tears filling up his eyes.

The MC passed him some tissues.

"I'm terribly sorry y/n I should have treated you much better than I did. I didn't mean to leave you alone with Coco. I really miss you, please come back" Mark cried.

You turned off the T.V shaking your head lightly. You picked up your tea and went to look out the window.

"I don't plan to get hurt... Not again Mark"

Sighing softly, you turn to see your roommate, Jackson waking up. You chuckle softly before you went towards him.

"morning Jackson"

"morning y/n~ Hey you want to join me and my friends today? We're suppose to meet up at the mall"

"sure, I have nothing planned"

Once you and Jackson made it to the mall, you saw 6 boys and a female. You took a deep breathe and smiled when you got closer.

"guys this is y/n, shes my roommate and-" Jackson said

"and I'm his girlfriend" you interrupted him, while giggling

"y/n?"

You turn to see Mark, face to face. You gulped and backed up towards Jackson.

' please, tell me this is a dream'