seventeen: Woozi: mornings

182802

don't find love, let love find you. that's why its called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.

-

Smiling in my sleep, knowing he is still in bed with me, i hug him tighter.

" i might disappear if you hug me tighter baby"

I open my eyes to see him smiling at me, i smile back at him as i got up to give him a quick kiss on his lip. He smiles as he ruffles his hair and plops back into bed.

" you have to go to work, i'll cook breakfast and you can get dress " i said softly

Woozi groan in triedness making me giggle at his cuteness as i got out of bed. Heading to my cabinet, i grab his undergarments, jeans and a button up shirt along with his towel. I heard Woozi shuffling before i felt his arms around my waist.

" cant i call in sick ?" He says softly against my neck

I smiled from his warmness but i shook my head as i handed him his things as I gave him a kiss on his cheek before i exited the bedroom. The tv was on in the living room making me smile, my heart beating in happiness.

" Jinwoo, want to help me make breakfast for dad ?" I asked softly

Jinwoo turned around, jumping over the couch nodding his head quickly while smiling. I giggled as his cutness as we walk into the kitchen.

-

Putting freshly bake pancakes on Jinwoo plate to see Woozi walk in ruffling his hair.

" daddy!" Jinwoo cried happily

Woozi smiles brightly as he begins to ruffles his haur, causing Jinwoo to whine. I laughed at the two as Woozi gave me a peck.

" jinwoo sweetie go get your bag so daddy can drop you off alright ?" I said wiping my hands on a small towel.

Jinwoo hops of the chair as he runs to his room to get hie backpack making me smile. Woozi got up, wiping his mouth with the napkin i provided him before he came near me.

" we did good baby " he whispers

I gave a hum as i handed him the keys, " we did, even though you are lazy, but you work hard. I love you" i said, planting a kiss on his lips.

" ewww mommy! Daddy! "

-

Sorry i havent been updating much, i am busy trying to bring my grades up.