bts: death note au pt.3

181001

My problem is I can't stay mad. I always end up forgiving people, even when they don' deserve it. 

-

Misa and I dont get along, at all. She has been clingy to all the boys, but mostly jungkook. Jungkook is shy, and i mean very shy. It took me 3 years to get close to him and 1 year for him to ask me out ! Misa is just hurting jungkook with just pushing herself onto him !

" baby"

I turned to see jungkook with baggy eyes. I frowned and pulled onto bed. He lays his head on my lap, making me play with his hair. He closes his eyes as i hummed a song.

" ...do....do you think we can leave ?" He asked

I took in a deep breathe before i spoke," honestly babe...i have no idea" 

He sat up before he began to sob. I was shocked and brought him into a hug. My poor boyfriend has to go through so much guilt of killing people.

An hour has passed by and Jungkook was asleep. I got up and went towards Seokjins room. I took a deep breathe in and knocked on his door. The door open and, there he was, with messy hair and baggy eyes.

" hm? Its 9 at night, what is it" he mumbles

" seokjin-ah....me and jungkook want out but, i know if we want out we die " i said

Jin eyes glared at him and I felt ryuk presence behind me. I licked my lips and looked right into his eyes and began to speak.

" seokjin-ah i understand that you want a perfect world and I do also. Were there is no crime and we have a peaceful place to live without worry. Jungkook and i cant handle the guilt of murdering people and I...seokjin...i'm pregnant "

He nodded his head before he open his door wider and pulled me inside. He pushed me to the wall, making me whince in pain. His arms trapped me, his face coming closer then i like.

" you think...jungkook, who is a fucking child can be a father ?" He questions

I nodded my head and tried to move, but he pushed me back.

" no! I was suppose to date you and you bare my child !" He screams

I let out a cry of fear, making him chuckle.

" lets kill him yn...we will be perfect " he whispers, tucking a string of hair behind my ear.

I shut my eyes tightly, looking away as i shake my head. I hear a grunt of anger before he punched wall near me. I slide down, trying to shield myself.

" get the fuck out " he says harshly

I quickly got up and ran out the door towards mine. I looked to see if jungkook was on the bed but he wasnt. I looked in the bathroom to see him lying on the ground, a blood puddle around his body. I let out a blood curling scream, tears streaming down my face.