monster x: hyungwon: fireworks

182210

" it's okay if you don't know what to feel, if you don't know what you want and if you can't figure things out as you go. it's okay to not want something you worked hard so hard on getting — after realizing it wasn't what you thought it was. it's okay  to change your mind, to make mistakes, to walk away from someone you once loved — from something that once meant the world to you. itms okay, because this is your life, your cause, your body, your belief, your mind, your heart, and feelings. and you don't need validation from no one, other than you, and I hope it doesn't take you a lifetime to realize that."

-r.m. drake

-

Clutching my textbook closely to my body as I tried my best to make it to my classroom without anyone bumping into me. My heart racing as I tried my best to calm down my breathing as I was crushed against the wall from two huge football players. The second bell rung, a warning. My eyes widen as I push against them and ran to the classroom, barely making it as the professor was not here either.

" late again yn?"

My heart dropped as I turned around to see Professor Jun crossing his arms, the class snickers as he pointed me to seats. Ashamed I sat all the way in the back as the lesson began.

" you didn't really come late you know,"

I look to my side, a cute man there who was wearing a turtleneck and drinking his coffee. " w-what?"

" you're not late, he's just a asshole who hates women since his wife turned out to be lesbian," he said. My eyes widen as his lips curve into a smile.

" I'm Hyungwon, and you?"

" yn,"

A beautiful relationship bloomed, our friendship growing into a more romantic one since then.  A whole four years go by so quick, I would of never believed of the things we have accomplished in those years. Every time I look back, I realized I would of never fallen in love, never meet Hyungwon, never have been more confident in my voice.

" honey, the mic's aren't working!"

" give it to me before you break it again," I said, grabbing the mic from his hands as he pouted. I giggled as he wrap his arms around my waist, turning the mic on as he let out a small 'oh'.

" try that next time hyungie," I said, handing it back.

" I will. Thanks babe, wish us luck," He said, placing a kiss on my lips as he ran off back on stage. The fans screaming louder than before. I shook my head as I smiled.

Those fireworks will never die out, never fade away because they will only grow bigger. Bigger for him