nct127: taeyong: playboy {ft. Yuta}

172409

Thanks to the people that walked in to my life and made it better. And thanks to the ones who walked out and made it amazing.

-

"Yuta, come on. We're going to be late", I shouted at him

Waiting for Yuta is like waiting for your grandmother. I sighed before I looked at the time.

"YUTA!"

"I'M COMING! JESUS!"

Yuta came out of the bathroom running, while fixing his hair. I giggled before I locked the door and walked with Yuta.

"next time wake me up earlier y/n", Yuta groaned

"next time don't spend so much time watching porn so late", I said while smiling

"touché", he smiled

Me and Yuta have been childhood friends, no feelings. Don't get that idea, we are just really close. We made a promise to live together in college and its great.

"see, we're not late"

"no of course not Yuta. Except that it's the Second period!", I yelled

His face dropped before he started to laugh.

"y/n you do realize that we don't start class until 12"

"ugh", i groaned

"looks like you need to lay off the porn", he laughed

"oh shut up, you know i'm innocent. I'm not like you"

Yuta laughed until he stopped suddenly, his mood almost immediately changed. I looked up at him, wondering why.

"come on y/n", Yuta said, grabbing my arm

"why? Is something wrong?", I asked

Yuta ignored my question before I looked back to see Taeyong. He saw me and smirked.

"Yuta its just Taeyong, he isn't going to hurt me" i said, trying to pull my hand back.

Yuta looked at me, his eyes soften. He sighed before he nodded his head. I smiled at him.

"hello y/n" Taeyong said smirking

"hey Taeyong, how are you doing?" I smiled

"i'm doing fine. Why don't we have dinner y/n?", he asked, seeming like he already knew the answer.

"oh um su-"

"sorry but me and y/n already have plans. Lets go y/n", Yuta cut me off to interfere.

I waved 'bye' to Taeyong who looked really pissed off, before he left. I looked at Yuta to notice his face was like Taeyong's also.

What going on with those two, aren't they friends?

----

"Yuta we didn't have anything planned, why did you lie to Taeyong?", I questioned

Yuta and I were in class and the professor was very late. Yuta's eyes widen and he coughed.

"look y/n, its just I really li-"

"hey y/n! Taeyong is searching for you" a student called

I sighed softly before I left Yuta alone and went to Taeyong. What is it with those two?

"you actually came and without your guard dog", he smirked

"Yuta isn't a guard dog, he's my best friend" i said, crossing my arms from anger about that joke for Yuta.

Taeyong chuckled before he started circling me. Like a shark does when a human is stranded.

"listen y/n, what do you know about me?", he asked.

"well I do know that you're the school's heartthrob and a very well known playboy", I said looking at him in the eyes.

"oh innocent y/n, do you even know what a playboy is? Or what it means?", he chuckled.

"well..no but-"

"no? Oh you're very innocent y/n, very, very innocent. And that's exactly my type", he smirked.

I backed away from him, until my back met the cold wall. Taeyong smirked and pinned his hands between me. I jumped a little from fear.

"what's wrong y/n?", he asked, his eyes lighting up with excitement.

"n-nothing, if you excuse me" i stuttered, trying to escape.

Before Taeyong could do or say anything, a fist collided with his jaw. I gasped before i saw Yuta on top of Taeyong, punching him.

"Yuta! Stop it! Stop it right now!", I yelled.

I grabbed Yuta by his shirt and tried to pull him off. It worked because he held me by my shoulders and checked my face.

"are you ok? Did he hit you?", he asked quickly.

"yah, i'm fine you didnt have to hit him", I mumbled

Taeyong started to laugh before he split out blood. He looked at us, Yuta holding me close.

"y/n"

"don't listen to him" Yuta said

"did you know that Yuta likes you? Oh yes he does, he told his friends. Including me" he smirked

Yuta likes me? I never thought of him like a lover of mine.

"shut up Taeyong!" Yuta shouted.

"oh please, it's not like she likes you too. Just give up, she's on my list Yuta. Just give her to me", Taeyong smirked

"fuck you, come on Yuta", I snapped

(3rd person point of view )

Taeyong watched Yuta and y/n walk away. Taeyong growled and glared at their back. He sighed before he got up.

"y/n you will fall for me. Remember it."