bts: jimin: coma ( ft. sehun )

180803

" why'd you say you "love me", if you were only going to break my heart in the end ?"

-caseypaganelli

-

Hiding behind the locker as i listen to them continue talk about me. This isnt new, but i don't even know why i let them step on me. Walking away, tears falling onto the school ground i enter the bathroom to wipe my face. I look in the mirror, seeing a broken girl who has been through so much. I'm not abuse, more like i am adore at home, school is were the torture is at.

I know my parents didnt mean to be the cause of it, but it is. They spoil me to make sure the kids would love me, but it was the opposite. They started to bully me because of that. Me, the only rich kid who is spoil  which made them think i was rotten and expected to be treated like a princess. No, i dont want attention, i just wanted friends.

My only friend is my dog, coco and that's about it, well of course my parents but its understandable that they dont count. The people i talk to is a group of boys, they are sweet but they just took me in so i can support them. The dancers, jimin, jungkook and jimin. The singers, jin and taehyung and the rappers, namjoon, yoongi and hoseok.

Jimin, the guy i have a crush on, is the sweetest one.  But also the meanest one who begin the rumors, the ones about me being a whore.

The bell rang, making me flinch before i quickly exited the bathroom to see students in the hallway filling up. My heart beat quicken as i tried to get pass them and into mr. Huns classroom. Siging in relief as i see barely anyone in, i head to my seat.

" i see you made it today, do you have the homework ?" He asked, his eyes never leaving the whiteboard.

Opening my backbag, i took out my binder that held my work. As i was getting the sheet out, my phone ding. Putting a stop, i look to see it was jimin.

Jiminie

Do you have the hw ?
I need it

I bit my lip as i handed it to mr. Hun as i took my phone and replied back. Mr. Hun put the paper back on his desk as students began to come in. Sliding down in my seat, i saw Jimin and Taehyun come in, talking as they began to laugh. Sighing, i shook my head.

'This is getting ridiculous yn, you need to do something ' i thought to myself.

-

Finally, the day ended and i was about to enter my car i was pull back to see Yuna and Hiri. I gulp as I smiled at them. " hi yuna, hi hiri " i said, opening my car door. When i was pulling my hand out, the door slam, inches away from breaking my bones. I squeaked in fear they giggled.

" listen up yn, you know no one likes you so why don't you us and everyone a favor. Just die so we can be happy. " Yuna said, blowing her gum before it pop.

I flinched as Hiri laughed. " even your ' friends ' talk crap about you. Some friends huh, and jimin is the worst one at out them. Can you be-"

" i know he's the worst one " i said quietly.

They look at me in shock before they compose themself and was about to speak again, but once again i spoke up.