exo: lay: sacrifice

182802

" why did you guys break up ?"

She laughed, almost painfully. " one day he loved me and the next he didn't. Strange isnt it ? How fast someone's feelings can change and then there's nothing you can do but accept it. You have to sit and accept the fact that you're completely in love with someone who doesn't even give a shit whether you come or go and frankly they would rather it if you didn't come at all. And that sucks"

- sadquotepage( instagram )

-
Humming to NCT_U new song, you where opening the door to your shared apartment with your boyfriend. You smiled but it drop when you saw how fancy he looked and with the amount of luggage he has. He's going away for awhile, and you know you aren't going with him.

" oh, baby your back " he says smiling

You smiled, nodding your head as you put your bags down. Yixing walk over to you and kiss your head as you gave a sad smile. You wanted to ask but you held yourself back from asking. Yixing got his bag as he walk over to you, smiling towards you.

" I'll see you again ok love? I still have to film for -"

" I know..I watch it online, just call me time to time " You whisper

He nodded his head as he gave you a passionate kiss before he left, closing the doors behind you. The tears you where holding in came out slowly, sniffling . Walking slowly to your bedroom, you began to sob in sadness and loneliness. You missed him so much that while he is away in China, your here in Korea doing nothing.

You sighed in sadness and wipe your tears before you went on your knees to pull out your pack luggage. You took out your letter and smiled weakly as you placed the note on Yixing bed side. Taking one laat look around the apartment, you left. Silence taking over the once happy and cheerful that held many memories that is now cold and emotionless.

You left everything behind as you began to dail Chanyeols number. Hearing 3 rings before a click, you heard his voice. " chanyeol..." you whispered

You heard shuffling before you heard his deep voice. " yn? Are you ok? Whats wrong " he questioned, worried laced in his voice.

You choked on a sob before you spoke, " i'm leaving...and i dont want anyone to know ". Chanyeol began to protest before you hung up and toss your phone into the sewers. You pulled up your hoodie before you raised your arm for a taxi.

-

Oh god, if i dont update during spring break, its because my phone has been taken away because of my grades