seven o'clock: hyun: ill son

181408

It's never easy, and it's never over and it will be a fight renewed each morning. but it's possible

-

" Hyun, please come and visit your son who is ill. That's all I'm asking" I said into the phone as Ji was on the hospital bed, looking very pale.

" alright fine! Just stop fucking calling, your making Jennie think I'm cheating" he says before he hung up the phone.

I sighed as I sat down next to Ji as I held his small hands into mine. " is he coming mommy?" he says weakly.

I fought the tears that threaten to come down as I gave him a small smile and nodded my head. " yeah, daddy's coming baby"

He didn't come till night, when Ji was already sleep and me angered that he decided to come late when his own son is dying. When he opened the door, I was quick to push him out and shut the door behind me to not wake him up.

" what are you doing ?" he sneered

I glared at him as I shoved his chest. " you come here to the hospital late at night when you know your own son is fucking dying! Hyun what the hell is wrong with you ?!"

He scoffed as he rolled his eyes, " listen I get you cheated asshole and got some other whore pregnant but my son is calling for his father and you will be there for him"

Walking away from him, I open the door to see the tv on and Ji awake. My heart softening and my anger flushed away, I walked towards him as I pushes my hair back.

" hi sweetie, daddys here" I said softly, sitting down at the chair. His eyes twinkled with excitement. Hyun came in just in time holding balloons and a small brown teddy bear.

" hey kiddo," he says, smiling down without looking at me.

Ji smiled as he tried to sit up, which I quickly helped as he held onto the teddy bear. " daddy I missed you!"

I teared up as I saw the scene in front of me. Walking out wanting them to spend some time alone I went to go speak to the doctor about Ji's health.

//

Senior year is here you guys 🤧