nct: jungwoo: high school lovers

180503 { power au }

" my heart still breaks when I see him"

- me ( via numbteenagers )

-

I wonder if we went back in time, would we still be together? Would we be the ones married right now and have little us like you and Yurin have.

" hey, I'm going to visit Jungwoo, he ask to babysit his kids. Want to come ?"

I turned around to see Lucas putting on his jacket while looking at me with his cute eyes. I smiled and nodded my head as I hop off the stool and grab my sweater. Lucas and I are married and we plan to have kids, sure i did move on but my heart swells with jealously and heart break when your name is mention.

" are you going to be ok love ? I can tell him no " he says softly

I shook my head, " no its fine, my heart still swells but i know you have my love. " i said softly. He nodded his head before he holds my hand. We teleported to his relem. We shivered from the sudden coldness before we began to heat up ourself to keep us warm. Seeing the house, we were in aw. It's been 3 years since we last seen the house and it was unbelievable how quickly it was changed.

" lets quickly head inside the house before we freeze to death " i said, shivering as the heat was beginning to catch up.

Waddling inside, we heard ruckus and shouting. Our eyes widening, i felt something hit my leg.

" oh taeni come here ! " i heard a women shout.

I look up to see Yerin but much more mature trying to get the child behind me. Moving beside, the little girl giggled before running away again.

" hey, um Jungwoo your guy friend is here !" She screamed

I chuckled, " she doesnt remember us, shocking ". Lucas elbow me as he gave me a look before he began to walk. I rolled my eyes and followed Lucas who seems to be heading into the kitchen.

" oh Lucas ! And um... ?"

I was shock, he doesn't remember me. I gave him my best smile as i shook his hand. " i'm yn, lucas wife ". Reconization flash through his eyes as they widen also.

" yn ? You've grown so much since...since "

" since we've broken up yeah, so where are the children " i asked smiling.

Who knew i needed this. I needed closure in order to feel free, free from his sudden break up with me. Lucas smiled at me with a sparkle in his eyes. I smiled at him. " babe, are you ok ?" Lucas asked

I nodded my head smiling. " i needed closure and this help " lucas nodded his head before he gave me a kiss on my head. I blushed as i follow behind him, smiling.

-

So much for a jungwoo imagine 🤷🏽‍♀️

Well if it wasn't obvious, jungwoo cheated on you for your cousin and Lucas married you when you havw gotten over him.

Comment the next group/ member/ genre and i will write it !

Bye you gyys! 🇰🇷🤓