bts: jimin: serendipity

182308
The whole universe is different from yesterday just from your happiness
-

Jimin Point of View

I smiled down towards Sooyong, cuddling her into my arms as I kissed his forehead. The thought of yn catching is gave us the thrills, like being chase from a wolf to be eaten. She sighed in my arms as she turned around, facing me.

" Jiminnie, maybe we should just tell her," She said softly, her sweet voice made my heart swell.

" tell who what baby?"

" yn, you know the truth about us. I mean- Jimin, I'm her best friend," she says, looking at me in the eyes.

I licked my lips as I nodded my head. I tighten my grip on her as she gave me a smile. " And I love you. Yn will be gone sooner or later Sooyong, so don't worry your pretty head about it okay" I said calmly.

She gave me a look before she locked her lips with mine, our lips danced together as I made her straddle me. Her hips grinding against my pelvis. My hands going down to her asscheek, I gave a good squeeze making her gasp into the kiss. Our tongues tangled together as we began to dry hump, moans out in the air.

The sound of a bag being dropped to ground and glass breaking, we broke apart to see yn at the front door, her eyes watered as I saw her chest quickly rising. Sooyong got off of me quickly as she fixed herself.

" S-sooyong? Jimin?"

I cringed as her voice broke as she said my name, something inside me broke as her voiced echoed.

" yn, wait let us explain please!" Sooyong cried, running up to her as she grabbed her arm.

Yn slapped her in the face as she backed away, tears streaming down her face. " d-don't touch me!" she cried, hiccuping soon after as she full on sobbed.

Sooyong looked back at me panicked as her eyes begged me to explain. I got up, walking to Sooyong, sliding my arm around her waist. Yn saw as she shut her eyes and covered her mouth.

" the truth is, I've been seeing Sooyong for a couple of months yn. When your away on business trips she would stay over. Or when I have overseas business she would soon follow after when you leave and would stay with me. Yn, we didn't want you to find out like this," I said explaining.

" 10 years. 10 fucking years that I have wasted with you! Y-You even proposed to me !" she screamed, ripping the ring off her finger as she threw at me.

Sooyong bent down and placed it on her ring finger as she had a teary eyes also, yn shaking her head as she sniffled.

" yn I love you," Sooyong says, placing her hand on her shoulder. Which was shrugged off as she slapped her harder.

Yn slapped me also as she began to scream at me to pack my stuff and leave. I was in total shock, I thought that she would be begging me to stay with her, not leave.

" yn what's going on? I heard screaming, "

I saw Taehyung there, confused as she ran into his arms, hugging him tighter. Tae must have noticed where my arm was as he eyes turned into a glare.

"what the fuck Sooyong?  You're her best friend and this is what you do behind her back? Disgusting and to think I was happy for your relationship, " he says, Sooyong breaking into sobs as she clutches my shirt.

"oppa you have to understand-"

" just shut up! I completely understand because I lost yn to Jimin, waiting for 10 years for her to be mine. So don't give me that bullshit, " he spat, yn burying her face onto his chest.

" so you've been cheating on me?!" I asked. She glared at me, shaking her head.

" Taehyung confessed years ago when I told him that I like you, and he understood," she says softly, her voice still rough.

" I hope you two are happy, Jimin I expect your things gone by the morning, " she says.

The funny thing is, it's been years since I've last spoken to Taehyung since I have taken yn away from him. I didn't realize I was crying until Sooyong wipes my tear away.