nct127: taeyong: playboy {ft.yuta} (alt. ending)

170210

"I think no matter how much time passes by, I will always have a weak spot for you. And that terrifies the hell out of me."

- (via merrkuesse)

-
I was walking around the court yard, trying to avoid Yuta. I just can't think of Yuta like a lover, I see him as a brother. As I was thinking, I bumped into someone.

"Oh! Mianhae.", I apologized.

"Y/N? I was just looking for you!"

I looked up to see Taeyong smile. I blushed deeply before I tucked my hair.

"For what?", I asked softly.

"Well... Since I told Yuta's secret, its right for me to tell you mine too.", he smiled.

I nodded my head wanting to know his also. I was curious.

"I also like you, but you're always with Yuta, so I never have the guts to tell you."

"I don't want to be rude, but aren't you a playboy too?", I asked.

He chuckled and scratched his head. "I only did that to get your attention.", he confessed.

"And the rumors?"

"They're only rumors. I'm still a virgin and I never kissed a girl.", he said smiling.

I nodded my head and giggled. "You're pretty hot Taeyong, but you're afraid to confess to me?"

"Yah! I'm your oppa and did you just call me hot?", he smirked.

I blushed before I quickly shook my head. "Andwae! Why would i pabo?"

"Yah!"

I giggled before I tip-toed and kissed his lips. "Now, you had your first kiss."

He was blushing now and started to stutter. "Y-yah..."

"And yes. I accept your feelings pabo."

"Yah!!!"