bts: Jimin: coma pt.2 { ft. sehun }

181903

" I'm learning to be okay with the fact that I may never be yours again but I can't help but hold onto the hope they maybe I will be yours again someday "

- And that's what makes it hard to let go of the thought of you ( via come-bak )

-

Sehun forced Jimin out the room, as he shut the door and went to take a seat. He took my hand in his and started to sob.

" I thought I lost you, your parents were so worried also that even began to sue the students at the school that did this. Yn, do you remember anything ?" He asked in between his sobs.

" I just remember meeting you, that's it " I croak out.

He nodded his head and we grab a cup of water and handed it to me. " 5 months ago, you and I enter the school before I had to run back to the car to give you something. When I came back, everyone was beating you that I quickly got the cops and we ran towards you. "

My head began to ache, making me cry in pain. I felt Sehun hand leave mine as I'm guessing he went to go get the nurse or doctor. My vision began to blur as I saw some figured coming towards me.

-

A whole month went by and I was finally able to go to school again. Smiling as Sehun was helping me withholding my bags. When we enter the school, everyone was quiet. The walk to my locker took longer than usual, and the silence wasn't helpful either.

" I thought she died?"

" jimin was so upset, I can't believe he lied to us "

I was confused, Jimin told the truth?

" Jimin told the truth about the arranged marriage to you raping him. Everyone seems upset " Sehun explain

I nodded my head as I took my binder and began to walk to my class.

-

A couple of months go by, and before I knew it, it was the end of the school year. Sehun and I have gotten close to in, and he even asked me to be his girlfriend. I barely see Jimin since my parents put a restraining order on the students that beaten me, so policemen are around the area keep in an eye.

" Hey, babe someone wants to talk to you"

You look up to see policemen, Jimin and Sehun their. Sehun gave you an apologetic look as you sat back in your seat.

" yn, I know an apology won't correct anything I have done so I wanted to make up my mistakes by doing good for your parent's company " Jimin explains

" how do I know that this isn't a trick to hurt me again ?" I asked

"I promise, it isn't "

Such lies...

-

Guys I got inspiration once again :)