bts:suga: good boy or bad boy ? pt.2

172112

" standing alone is better than standing with people who hurt you. " 

-

As everyone threw there caps into the air, this is the moment i wish never ended. Where everyone is happy and getting along. But I know, this moment wont last very long. By night I will be treated the way i have been for 7 years.

-
Entering the home of Yoongi, I went upstairs to begin cleaning. Opening his room, I see him asleep along with a blonde chick on the bed. Bitting my lip, i closed the door sofly and went to clean his friends room.

I shouldnt even be having these feelings for him, especially since he owns me. Changing Seokjin bed sheets, I heard his mitress groan. He probably is going to feed soon. But they looked like they have been together for awhile, just from seeing how he was holding her.

' breakfast. Now. And bring me some coconut milk also '

'Yes sir '

Putting down Seokjins shoes, I exited his room and went towards the kitchen. It was pure stupidity that he is making me cook for him. And I know him very well that he doesnt drink Coconut milk. Its either Jungkook or Jimin that drinks coconut milk.

The smell of bacon filled the air as i was checking on the pancakes. I heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen, making me look at the door way. A femine hand pushed the door making me want to hurt this blonde girl.

" oh hello, I didnt realize Yoongi oppa has a maid. Do you think you can hurry up, Im very hungry and I dont plan to starve "

I stared at her wide eyes as she spoke towards me. I held in a growl, smelling she is human. I nodded my head and turned around, gripping the spatula in my hand. Grabbing a plate from the cabin, i placed the food and slided it towards her.

" excuse me, I would like some pepper on my eggs maid "

Handing her the pepper, I grabbed a wine cup and a knife. Holding my wrist about the cup, I sliced my wrist, letting the blood drip into the cup. As my wrist was drippin blood, I placed yoongis plate next to the cup and onto the tray. Holding onto my wrist tightly, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around the flesh wound.

" take it to him maid. I know my oppa wont like to starve either "

Growling lowly at her as i passed by, i slammed the door and walked towards his room again.

Knocking 3 times before I heard a soft come in, I pushed the door and closed it with my leg. I placed the tray on his desk and picked up the wine cup and handed it to him. His eyes glim with hunger and smirked towards me.

" your blood is better then hers you know " he says before taking a sip.

I shurgged and places his plate on his night stand and waited for him to finish his cup.

" yn, answer me this. Are you jealous ?"

" no sir "

He chuckled as he placed the empty cup next to his plate of food. I gulped as i looked towards the ground. Seeing his feet on the ground made me whimper. He laughed as grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards me. I let out a soft gasp as my lips was near his.

" so...you wouldnt care of I kissed her neck like this " he whispers.

His lips went towards my neck, making me shiver. I took a breathe and shook my head. " no...i wouldnt care "

" or if I groped her butt ?" He mumbled

His hands went from my waist towards my butt. I wiggled out the situation and slapped him. His head turned, making me pull my hands towards my mouth, gasping. I took steps backwards before I ran towards the door. I tried to open the door but I wa turned around.

" you...you fucking bitch " he snapped, his eyes glowing red.

I whimper as I tried to slide down. His hands grabbed mine and held onto them tightly. I cried in pain as his grip got tighter.

" you think just because you graduated, you can fight against me ?" He questioned

I didnt answer, all i did was try to get out of this. Tears filled my eyes as he slammed onto the door.

" answer me !" He screamed

" Yes! In honestly, yes I did! I am so sick and tried of being treated like trash Min Yoongi" I cried out

He let go of my hands and pushed me to the ground.

" think twice you bitch " he snapped

" you think just because im an omega, it make you stronger then me. Fuck you min yoongi !"