black6ix: taeyong: snow day

181712

" you deserve someone who you can get into arguments with and still have them look at you as if you're the best thing that's ever happened to them."

- Via (via tullipsink)

-

Making the snowball as I fell backward as his laughter ranged the air. I looked up to him, playfully glaring at him, I threw the one I have just made. Hitting his chest he laughed even louder before he came towards me, pulling me back up, falling into his arms. He placed a kiss on my lips as I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

" it's getting kinda chilly hm?" I said softly, pulling away from him.

He nodded his head as he smiled at me, grabbing ahold of his hands, lacing our fingers together as we walked out from the Park. The streets crowded with people as it was december and everyone is rushing for christmas shopping.

" aren't snow days the best? no work, no calls from people asking us to visit them, just us two alone," He said, swinging our hands together.

I smiled as I agreed with him, " yes, and hot chocolate or coffee by the warm fire place"

He chuckled as we went into a coffee shop, getting a seat for us, he went to order for us two. Looking up to him, i couldn't help but fall in love with him all over again.