solo: jay park: lonely pt.2

182901

he's gonna break you, but you're gonna love him anyway.

-

part 2 is here ! as requested and I will try to make it sad like I plan to. Enjoy !

-

Hanging up the phone, I turned the car on and drove away from the scene.  Trying my best to no cry so I can drive perfectly fine, I ended up doing the opposite. I wipe my tear and as I finished I saw a truck heading my way making me swerve and blacking out. 

- Jay p.o.v - 

trying to call again, her phone going straight to voice-mail I began to panic. Ariana's hand sliding between my sleeves. I push her away making her throw a fit. 

" whats the big deal anyways? didn't you want her gone from your life ?" she snap 

I frowned towards her before I lose my temper I took in a deep breathe before I responded. 

" no, actually you did. I never liked you and I never will.  We are just friends and you kissing me and tricking for asking for advice was not cool Ariana " 

She makes her bitch face before we heard a tire screech and people running towards the scene. Getting panickie, I ran and saw yn car. I rushed over and as if time slowed down, all I saw was smoke around her car.  Her head had blood dripping from her cuts and her eyes where closed. I tried to open her door but I was pulled back from a police men. I began to scream at them as firefighters rushed towards her car and began to cut her door. Sobbing as I wished I pushed her away before yn could see. 

" sir, hello sir " 

I looked at the police as he continued to speak but nothing was entering my ear. I was so upset over yn that I didn't realize that they pulled her out. I rushed over to the ambulance and jumped in.

 " sir I'm sor-" 

" I'm her boyfriend. please " I begged 

They nodded their head as they began to work on her. I didn't hear them at all so I continued to look a yn and pray that she will be ok. I know yn will and I believe she will.

--

" sir...I am so sorry but we where to late. She was stab in a major artery that she died as we where operating her. We tried everything " the doctor says 

My world came crumbling down as I sit down and begin to sob. yn, my everything is gone and is no longer mine. i sniffled as I followed the exit signed and pulled out my phone and saw her mothers number.

" hello?" 

" mrs. ln....your daughter ... your daughter is gone "