got7: mark:i dont know

172011

love is handling someone a gun and letting it point to your head, believing that he won't pull the trigger

-

" do you love her " I asked

" w-what ?"

" do you love her mark ?" I asked again, this time more softly

Mark gulped and looked away. I nodded my head and smiled at him. I grabbed my bag of clothing and went near him. I tip-toe and kissed his cheek before I whispered a good bye and left his house. When the door shut, I started to cry.

I tried to stop the tears but they didn't. I continued to walk home as I realized. I lost my boyfriend to someone he tooken care of at the hospital. I let out a whimper as I continued to sob.

Finally taking out the last photo of us from a photo frame, I put them in a box and pushed it to the back of my closet. Covering it with my old stuff animals. Letting out a sigh, I wipe my face and looked at my bag. Bitting my lip, debating if I should put the clothes away or just throw them away, I got up and decided to put them away.

---

" yn over here !" Youngjae called.

I ignored him and went to an empty table and ate my lunch. Hearing whispers, I became insecure and just quickly ate my food before I grabbed my bag and ran out the lunch room.

Class wasn't much fun either. They still continued to try to get to join them but I just ignored them. Reading a book, I notice the empty seat next to me is no longer empty. I put my book down to see Jackson. He smiled at me before he handed me a note.

Are you ok ?

I wrote my answer down and quickly passed to him. He had a quick expression of concern before he began to write again. I bit my lip again, hoping not to draw blood and continue to read my book.

Whats wrong ?

Jackson wouldnt' let it go. I wanted to tell him, I deeply do but I will ruin his friendship with Mark. I began to write, like an essay or note so the teacher wont notice. Jackson laid his head down as he looked up at me. Finishing the note, I shoved it towards him and raised my hand.

'Yes yn ?"

" may i go to the clinic, I dont feel very well " i said softly.

She nodded her head and wrote down a slip before I grabbed it and went out the door.

----

Rubbing my eyes, I looked through the peep hole to see Jackson and the rest. I yawned as I open the door.

" we are so sorry " they began

" what..?" I questioned

" Jackson showed us the paper when you left. That wasn't polite of Mark and we want to apologize on his behalf " JB said, handing me a rose.

I took and smiled. " and how we never noticed. If it wasn't for me h-"

" yugyeom, this isn't your fault. Or yours " I began, pointing at everyone

" this is something that happens and I understand. Yes I did cry for hours. Yes I was depressed that i lost him to someone who he never met before. But i'm ok. Seriously I'm ok "

They all looked at each other and smiled. " can we come in ? We want to stay with you. Pretty please "

Bambam and Yugyeom began to pout making me sigh and open the door wider for them. They cheered as I noticed bags on the ground.

" yah did you guys bring your whole house !?" I yelled

----

It was lunch and I was about to read until the boys came over.

" noona feed me ~" Yugyeom begged.

I shook my head as I grabbed my chopstick and picked up a eggroll. Yugyeom eyes lighten up before I shoved it into my mouth, giggling at Yugyeom reaction.

" is this where we sit now "

We all turned to see Mark and her. She is so innocent and I just can't hate her. I smiled as I grabbed my stuff and bowed. " mianhae, I'll be in the library if you need me."

The boys began the protest but I waved my hand at them and began my walk to the library as fresh tears sprung into my eyes. I cant face him, my heart aches for him and I just cant without making a scene.

" yn wait !"

I stopped but I didn't turn around. His hand touched my shoulder making me flinched and push him off.

" hey...can you face me ?"

" no..."

" what? Why?"

" because I still love you. Mark please just go " I begged

" no! This is so immature of you yn! How could be so selfish and just push everyone away ?!" He yelled

I jumped at his voice. I turned around to see people crowding us. This angered me, how dare he make a scene over something he did.

" im sorry but excuse me ? Who are you to say that ? Are you the one who got dumped for someone you never met. Are you the one who has to live alone ? Do you 3 jobs just in order to eat and pay for the bills ? Is your heart broken by your childhood lover ? No I didnt think so. So before you start saying stuff remember Im the one who took the blame. Im the one who got hurt for you. I even let you go some random girl you never meet so you can make her happy. I even stayed by your side when I knew you where cheating on me ! So dont you dare acuse me of being selfish. This is my way of handling my heart break that you have cause. You broke so many promises to me but I kept mine " i said, tears coming out.

I huffed and wipe my tears. I threw my bag at him as he glared at me.

" here, take everything back. What you bought me and I will pay you back for the stuff I ate. "

" wh-"

" here, your stupid promise necklace " i said, yanking the necklace off

I threw at him, making him bend down and hold it.

" you wanted a scene and you got it "

The crowed cheered for me as i began to walk away.

" yn! " he called

" no I am done ! Go to her! Go to the girl that supposily loves you !" I screamed

" she does love me ! " he yelled back

" did you know Jinyoung likes her to hm? No because you where protecting her to not even notice a god damn thing ! God your so stupid !" I yelled

Jinyoung came towards me and hugged me. Trying to calm me down. Mark just stood there, confused and shocked. She came out and had tears in her eyes.

" i...i didnt know you where dating " she whispers

" of course not! No one knew ! 3 years Mark, 3 years and the only ones who knew where the guys. "

She looked at Mark with wide eyes but shook her head.

" your lying. Mark told me he broke it off because you abused him. Thats something we share, right Mark ?"

She tugged on his arm.

" such a liar ? I'm a liar, tch really ? No wonder your abused because you make up lies " I snapped.

" ok, yn calm down... your going to say something " Jinyoung whispers

I glared at Mark as he handling the girl who is now sobbing.

" whatever. I didnt want to fight anyways " i mumbled

Bambam, yugyeom and Jinyoung followed me, but the rest stayed behind. We looked at them and gave them a wave before we left.