bts: jimin: teddy bear

172108

I'm slowly learning not to let my happiness depend on other people.

-
Jimin's P.O.V

- Where is the lie when people tell you everything will be ok? Or when they say "everything will be ok?" 

They never say they will always be there for you until you're already at the end of your mind, ready to leave the place you call home. Well that was until, I met this really beautiful girl. Her name is Y/N and she just moved into town. I saw her parents and her putting stuff where my old neighbors lived. She is so shy it makes me just want to hug her like a teddy bear. 

When she was introduced to the class, she looked pale, like... Deadly pale. She sat next to me and I was thrilled. Maybe I can finally have a new friend this year and not get bullied. I remember how she looked at me and smiled weakly, like a smile took up all her energy. It made me wonder how she feels. 

"h-hi..I'm Park Jimin, your Y/N, ne?" I asked

She looked at me and nodded her head. I smiled and held out my hand for her to shake. When I held her hand, it was cold. Icy cold and it had me wondering. 

"can you help me get to my second period?" she asked

Her voice sounded like a broken angel's. Like she had been sobbing for hours and her voice was still weak. I nodded my head before I showed her to her class. 

About a week after we met, she slowly stopped coming to school. I went over to her house one day after school to find out that she had stage 3 of lung cancer. I was in tears when I found out and so where her parents. They told me that I could visit her at the hospital. I was grateful and very thankful to them. 

I went to visit her after school had finish to find out she was on her last day. I have been visiting her everyday and was bringing what she would wanted. Until... She passed away. 

I still visit her grave to this day and I could have never found a girl like Y/N even if we just talked. We were nothing but friends and if she never had cancer then I would have asked her out a year ago. I miss Y/N and I know she won't come back. I've been trying to move on but it is hard, so I made friends and they have been helping me. I'm glad they have because.... I have started my depression once again and they don't know..
-

(its my bday you guys! I'm so excited because bae is taking me out to my fav restaurant! love you lots, until next time!)