bap: jong-up: just let me go

172711

" this is what I like about photographs. They're proof that once, even if just for a heartbeat, everything was perfect." 

-

Eating my lunch tray as I see my two best friends smiling at each other, with love and affection. Stabbing my fork into the so called sandwhich, I sighed and just looked away. Stupid heart, making me fall in love with someone.

---

Closing my locker, I was scared to see Jong-Up there smiling. I faked smile and turned around but he grabbed my jacket.

" why dont we hang out ? After school, what do you say ?"

Quick yn, come up with an excuse.

" I cant. I have homework and I have to study. Um go with Emily " I said

Jong-up chuckles making my heart beat faster. I gave a fake smile again but he still didnt let me go.

" yn come on. Its been what? A whole week we last hung out. Its ok to skip a day "

" a whole 3 months actually.." i mumbled

" huh? "

" nothing. Um yeah sure whatever. What time "

" awesome ! Right after school, wait for me by the entrance alright "

I shook my head in disappointment and turned around and contiuned my way back to class. Sitting next to my new friend that i made, he smiled up to me and started to make some funny faces. I giggled and just rolled my eyes.

" how is ma'lady " he says in an english accent

" i am fine prince Daehyun, what is today lesson ?" I asked, playing along

" today lesson is boring boring and borning reading" he says, sobbing at the end

We both laugh loudly as we finally break character. Daehyung put something on my desk, making me smile happily. I opened it to see chocolate and an album.

" aww thanks Dae, but you didnt have to !" I cheered

" aww its nothing gumdrop, anything for my girl" he says winking.

" oh stop, your going to confuse people " I said, putting the stuff in my bag.

" oh well " Daehyung says laughing.

----
It was after school and Daehyun was waiting with me. He is such a gentlemen, he says and I qoute. 'No lady should stay alone. A man should watch you and protect you '.

Me and Daehyun where joking around until we see Jongup and Emily. I sighed and shook my head as Daehyun followed me home.

" sorry about Jong up. You didnt deserve to be stood up " he begins

I smiled and tugged on my backpack straps. " its fine. Your better then hanging with him. He always talks about Emily. "

Daehyun chuckled as he pulled me into a hug and ruffled my hair. I laughed as I tried to get out of his hold. As we come to my house, I bit my lip and smiled. Daehyun was about to walk away until i pulled his hand towards the house.

" whoa...." he says.

I chuckled as I put my bag down and clapped my hands.

" welcome home yn. What can I do for you ?"

" set up a movie up in my room please Ali, and some snacks and drinks please "

" will do "

I turned to see Daehyun shocked. I pulled his hand and dragged him upstairs. Opening my door a movie was ready to be selected to play and snacks and drinks all ready to be eaten by us two.

" y..your rich! H-o... what ?" Daehyun says as he sits on my bed.

" you and Jongup are the only ones who know. I didnt want you guys to treat me different " i said as i put a reese cup in my mouth.

Daehyun continued to look around as I played a horror movie. Daehyun grabbed a bag of chips and began to devour it.

----

I woke up to hear my phone ringing. I grabbed it and answered it with my eyes closed.

" hello ?" I answered

" yn! What happen to yesterday !? You where suppose to meet with me "

My eyes open up and I looked around. Daehyun was passed out on the ground and I was just on his chest. I blushed at the thought until it was intrupped.

" yn!"

" you where with emily " I said quickly

" so!? She was suppose to come with us anyways " he snapped

" Whoa, How the hell was I suppose to do ? I didnt know, you dont tell me anything any more anyways " I said angrily

" you knew that anyways "

" no i did not Jong up "

Daehyun grabbed the phone from my hands, making me back up seeing that he is angered.

" listen up here Jong up. Leave yn alone and go back to Emily. Understand that she doesnt need to be screamed at because you didnt tell her. Thats your fault. Now delete this number and dont call back "