Winner: Jinu: silent

180802

I want someone to fight for me once.

-

I couldnt speak and you took an advantage towards that. You would push me, throw your lunch on my head and call me names in the hallway. I didn't do anything but cry as my heart shatter, the students in the hallways or lunchroom would laugh. I don't know what i did to make you hate me so much and i know you don't like me. This isn't a fanfiction, its not a fairy tale so why do you bully me ?

When i come home, my mother would always rush towards me to check up on me while my father goes to my step sister, who is adopted. No one bothered to tell her and i can see why, she is spoiled and would continue to think i am adopted. My mother would always assure me that i will find my voice one day and that boys would be falling for me. I always dreamed of that, having a boyfriend that would care for me in high school or college. I know that dream is slowly dying, the light is diming as i continue to go to school every week.

I remember when you came over to see my sister, you were shocked to see me there. Of course Yoona had to push me out the way to go and suck the soul out of you. Even when she dragged you away, your eyes where on me. It had me confused for the longest and i just stop thinking about it because i just thought it was because its something you can use.

Prom came by and i of course was date less, nothing new. New students came in and it shocked me when you punched Chanyeol in the face because he was talking to me. I thought you ruined my chance to have a friend but Chanyeol stayed by my side. It made me smile.

Chanyeol found out how you bully me so much that he became so protective of me each day. My mother was so happy that i found a new friend and have a huge smile on my face when i come home. My father would just scoff and talk to Yoona about you. How much of a wondefel son in law you would be.

A month passed and prom tickets are just being sold, chanyeol and i were talking about going but i told him no. I remember how disappointed he was so i told him it was a joke and said yes. You where just around the corner when i said that and i was shocked when you said i was going with you. Chanyeol just laughed before he grab my hand and dragged me out the school. That day with chanyeol was amazing and to say that i have fallen in love with him also.

It was prom night and there you where with Yoona and her group. Honestly what do you see in her ? She isnt the smartest. Sure she has he body but wouldnt you want a girl who is smart, not a girl who doesnt know what y=mx+b. Chanyeol and i danced until i was to tried. What was sweet is that he learned sign language for me and it made me cry. Chanyeol being the softy though it was from sadness but i told him no. That night, prom was amazing and i was grateful it was my senior prom, but it suddenly took a major turn and you went up stage and dragged me along. Chanyeol tried to help me but your friends kept him away. Yoona had this murderous look and it terrifed me.

" tell them " you said and i was confused. You shoved the mic into my chest making me cry out in pain. I noticed how your eyes lighten up from pain. Tears weld up my eyes as someone in the crowd called me a mute freak. My chest started to feel tight as i tried to breathe, my sight getting blurry as i looked around. I couldnt see anymore and i knew i was just humiliating myself. Just as i was about to fall foward i feel into the arms of chanyeols, and i knew it was him because of the braclet i felt on his right wrist against my body. I couldnt remember much but i do remember his lips on mine, which caused me to hold my breath in.

My mom came and picked me up after that happen, and Chanyeol waited beside me, holding my hand proudly. My head was laid against his legs, as he held me tightly and played with my fingers. I saw my mother exiting the limo and for once my father ran towards me worried. They bombarded me with questions making me feel dissy again. Chanyeol noticed as he explained to my parents. Their facial expression going from fearful to anger. Yoona came over storming towards us and I was about to point it out until she screams for my father. He looked at her with such disappointment that i was shocked.

" its going to be ok, I'm here now and i will protect you " chanyeol whispers as he holds me close to him. Yoona began making a scene and you...you came running towards me and pulled me into hug, which i didnt know what to do. I knew i had to push you but my arms where stuck to my side since you hugged me in surpise. Chanyeol literally forced you off and pushed you away.

" you stay away from my girlfriend " hearing chanyeol say that made my heart flutter and it saddened you. I wish you never bullied me Jinu ....

If you didnt we could of been dating

We could of had beautiful future

But you didnt because i was silent