bts: namjoon: lies

182101

isn't it ironic, how we tell other to stay strong, yet we can't do it ourselves. 

-

Was what you said to me was lies ?

About helping your dad with his car, or how it was your friends birthday? Did you also lie about how much you love and cheerish me ? Dont you see i love you dearly and i know i dont show it but please understand that i was never loved before. I was used for photos and my body.... i was lied to many times. I gave you my everything.

My heart

My virginity

My first kiss

My first love...

But you went and decided to go and hang out with someone i thought i could trust..someone i knew wouldnt do anything but lied. I was told she gave you handjob and did sexual things. You even spent late nights with her while i have depression...

I was told she sent a picture of a condom to my best friends. You told me today all you did was kiss. Who do i believe ?

The man i love ?

Or the girl i barely knew ?

The man i love would never cheat on me. He would hug me, give me flowers, kisses and cuddles. Late night phone calls until one of us falls asleep. Fighting over who loves each other more. You giving me gifts that i dont ask for

And now....

Its all ruin because you decided to cheat with someone is now consider a slut.

What do you see in her?

Does she have something i dont ?

Maybe its because we stop having sex....

Or the late phone calls....

But school started and i needed to focus, education comes before you and you should know this...

I love you namjoon, i really do

But you have broken my trust and shatter my heart into peices that can not be fixed.