boys24: chani: in the name of love (R)

180205 requested by @in2black

There are people in this world you haven't even met yet who are going to love you so much, so please just hold on because the people who are right for you will find you.

-
" you really don't just expect me to say okay and leave you alone. If you do then your some idiot then Chani" I said, crossing my arms.

Chani let out a sigh as he spun in his chair. I clicked my tongue as I grabbed my bag and opened the door. " fine then when you really need me don't call"

-
Giggling as me and Daehyun walked down the hallway towards his car. As we reached the end of the hallway, I looked back as I let out a sad smile as I recall all the memories with Chani before I excited the building, leaving everything behind. Daehyun clutch my hand tightly as he gave a soft smile towards me as he open the door for me.

" you shouldn't be worried about him now yn, worry about your future" he says as he slams the door shut.

My eyes widen as I realized I daydreaming again. Everything dissolved and I was washed into reality. Chani was there as he gave me a disgusting look before he motion someone. My eyes widen as I began to move in the person arm. Anger and hurt as I let out a scream.

" get her away from me" Chani screamed

I cried as I tried to go to him but I saw his wife and child. I screamed again and bit the person before running to his wife and choked her. He was mine only! Mine only. I pulled back once again as I realized, this isn't true. In fact, I was living a damn lie. Pain shot through me before I felt tried and let my body fall to the ground.
-