solo: samuel: cheer up babe

173006

" I don't know what is it about you. Maybe it's the way nothing else matters when we're talking or how you make me smile more than anyone else has. It could be the way you always seem to say the right thing at the right time. I don't know exactly what is it, but I want you to know that it means everything to me and I hope you never leave my side. "

-

After Produce 101 ended and Samuel crying badly, you have been trying to cheer him up. His mother is worried deeply, and his friends also.

Heading home, worried to see Samuel just sitting on the couch, you open the door to see him ending a VLive. You smiled softly and walked over towards him. You backed hugged him and snuggled into his back.

"Oh babe, you scared me", he said, turning around.

You smiled happily and pecked his cheek.

"sorry, but I'm glad your up," you said

"yeah, Brave gave me a solo chance. I won't be in a group but at least I get to debut," he said smiling.

Your eyes widen.

"no way! Did they really!?" You asked surprised.

He nodded while smiling. You pulled him into a kiss, a deep and passionate one.

'He is finally getting his dream. And after all his hard work, he got his happiness.'