knk: seungjun: unimaginable

182005

" I would drop absolutely everything and fly across the world to see you " 

-

" here's the papers you asked for" I said softly as I placed them on his desk. His wife gave me a smirk as she walked towards him and sat on his lap.

" thank you yn, mind getting Jackson on the phone? We have some things to discuss" he says, his eye not leaving his desk as his hand was signing papers.

" yes sir"

It's unimaginable that from a 15 year long friendship ends for a girl who has been using him. Sighing softly as I exited his office, I quickly went to my desk and ranged Jackson-who happens to be my foster brother.

" hello? "

" hey Wang, um Seungjun want to know when your discussing those things" I said into the phone.

" ah thanks yn, I knew I was forgetting something. Good thing you got me before lunch. "

With that he hangs up. I looked up to see Seoyeon coming out the room with her clothing all messed up. My heart clench at the sight as I tried to hold in my tears. She smirked towards me as my eyes widen and my heart began to pound.

" well well, look what the cat dragged in. A whore" she spat. She giggled as my eyes glared at her. She giggled as she tapped my cheek with her claws.

" he's mine honey, and i don't plan to leave him even if I don't love him " she snarled

I rolled my eyes as I gave her a smile. " don't worry, I'm married "

-

" mommy mommy, daddy wouldn't let me eat sweets" 

I giggled as I ruffled my sons hair as he continued to pull on my pencil skirt. My husband came out from the kitchen as he shook his head. " Have you eaten ?" 

He shook his head as he pouted. " no ...." 

" maybe that why Jihyun, now go eat. I'll be there with you okay " I said softly. He nodded and ran towards the kitchen. My husband came and kissed my lips as he gave me a sweet smile. 

" how was it today, was it worst than before ?" He asked softly. I nodded my head as I let out a yawn. 

" sorta, she tried to show off that he belongs to him and I just told her off. " I said as I took my coat off. He nodded his head as he walked into the kitchen, with me following along. As I sat down and looked at my family, a warm heart feeling began to spread though me. Its unimaginable how you fall in love so quickly and within years, you can move on with ease when you met the right guy.