bigflo: yuseong: college life

183107

" Please don't wake up one morning and decide I'm not what you want anymore"

-

Sneezing I quickly covered my mouth as I blushed when people began to look at me. As the professor continued with the lesson, he was quick to end it. Packing my things I saw Yuseong smiling with his friends.

" hey yn, are you coming to the party tonight ?" He asked when I passed by him. I shook my head as I clutched my books in my hands.

" no... I have to pick up Ming from school and take care of him" I mumbled as he gave me a look that everyone has given to me before. I sighed and gave a sad smile before walking away to the bus as I was thinking of why my ex did what he did. Tears stung my eyed as I wipe them when I saw Mings school.

" Hi kiddo" I said smiling as I wrap my arms around her. She giggled as she snuggled onto my legs.

" mommy! can we go get ice cream ?" she asked

" how about after dinner and you doing your homework ? Then we can go get your ice cream" I said as I kissed her forehead. She squealed as I picked her up and placed her on my hips as we began our walk home. We sang songs and talked about her day along with taking pictures of her.

Once we made it home, I put her down as she ran to her room. Sighing I placed my books and bag down as I went into the kitchen to find nothing but milk and some old chicken that isn't good. Throwing it away, I called Ming again so we can go get some food to eat.

" mommy can we get candy also? pretty please"

I smiled as I nodded my head as we walked hand in hand to the supermarket. As we entered I placed her in the shopping cart as we began to look for the things we need.

" Yn?"

I turned around to see Yuseong shocked along with someone else. Blushing I waved hello as Ming hid behind me. I felt her small hands clutching on my shirt as I tried to reassure her.

" is that Ming? She's adorable" he says as he came nearer. I smiled as Ming poked her head out as Yuseong smiled at her. Ming giggled as she waved back also.

We continued to shop with Yuseong as he told me his brother came and helped him with the party supplies. When we went to check out, Ming was quick to grab her candy. I smiled as I put it on the counter as Yuseong was behind me.

When we finished paying, Yuseong came by as he saw Ming carrying the light stuff as I was carrying the heavy ones.

" hey, we can drop you off" he says as he smiles. I shook my head as Ming hug his legs.

" pretty please mommy! can we get a ride ?"
-

" thank you Yuseong but you didnt have to" I said as I played with Mings hair who was fast asleep. Yuseong shook his head as he smiled.

" none sense, she seems tried and plus it was near sundown so anything could of happened." he says as he pulls into the apartment parking.

" thank you really, and uh, maybe i can help you with mr. Jeons class" I said as I placed Ming in my arms and tried to get the bags.
-

" ming time for bed !" I yelled as I dried my hands on a towel as I went into her room. She laid in bed as she held her favorite book in her hand.

clicking the light off I smiled at her as I went into the living room and began to study. Slowly falling asleep, the door bell ranged as I was slow to get up.

" yuseong ?" I questioned as I rubbed my eyes.

" h-hey... can I stay here for awhile ? i'll help around" he says smiling.

I nodded my head I opened my door more as I wasnt thinking when I kissed his cheek. I blushed as he smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

" maybe we should be dating" he mumbles

" yeah..."