vixx: n: loser ?

171610

" and you doy want me, maybe that's why I started kissing strangers "
-
Feeling my face being licked, I groaned and pushed them away. I opened my eyes to met my family, a.k.a my dogs. My parents are always overseas and I always ask for a dog to keep me company. One grew to 10. I just love animals so much I just had to save the ones I found

" ok ok I'm up, I'm up" I murmured

They all began to bark, making me smile.

--
" Coco! Stop it, I have to go " I said, trying to get my backpack from my 3rd dog, Coco who is a Great Dane.

Coco stopped and dropped my bag into a puddle. I groaned before I went to pick it up and look at Coco who was wagging his tail.

" Aish, you're going to get it when I come home, " I said, putting my backpack on the porch.

Coco barked and ran away, somewhere around the house. I opened my gate and closed it quickly and began my walk to school.

--

" yah! Loser wheres your parents ?"

I rolled my eyes and closed my locker before I began to walk away.  I swear, bullies have nothing better to do but torment others for there pleasures. Feeling myself being pulled back, my ass hitting the floor. I groaned and gave a glare towards N.

" whats up the dog, " he said, laughing

" I'm sorry, are you a gangster or something ?" I asked

He glared at me and smacked my face. " watch who you're talking to mutt, remember I'm the Kinga"

" Kinga my ass, more like fuckboy " I mumbled

The students hid their laughter and looked away when N glared at them. N glared at me before the bell rang and everyone left to there class.

" watch it loser"

" yeah yeah " I mumbled

( IDK what I just wrote but hope you enjoyed! I'm so dead, my grades are terrible)