btob: peniel: romantic dinner

180803

" you were my yes but I was only your maybe "

- sadquotepage

-

Smiling as I was holding onto Peniel's hand, my heart beating quickly. I couldn't believe it, after years of us fighting and yearning each others touch and love, we finally have a whole month to yourself. No concerts, no schedules or promotions, just me and him.

" after years of us fighting, we are still strong, " he says smiling.

" dae, and we haven't ripped each other head off from screaming. This is what we needed "I sighed

Peniel nodded his head as he opens the door to the restaurant for me. He bowed his head and playfully extended his arm.

" your highness," he says in an accent

I played along and held his arm as we enter the place. Following the waiter, we got seated near the back. Candles, lighting up the place making it more romantic. As we were looking at the menu, I felt his hands on my fingers.

" yn, have you ever thought about us marrying ?" He askes

I choke on my own saliva, as my eyes widened. Marriage? Sure I have time to time but, he has just gotten a month off.

" Yeah, time to time. Waeyo ?" I asked

Peniel chuckled as he rubs his neck nervously. " I was hoping to save this for later, but I just can't hold in my excitement" he gushes.

Confused before I realized what was going on as he got on one knee. Bringing my hands to my face, tears filling up my face.

" yn, we have been together since 2012, and we may have had our rough and down but we got through it in the in with our love. When I debuted, you continued to cheer me on even when u push you away and barely spent time with you. I hope you know that I will continue to love you no matter what, so will you do the honors of marrying me ?"

Tears quickly falling, I nodded my head yes as he places the ring before he pulls me into a kiss. Sobbing in his arms of happiness, this moment forever in my mind.

"I love you "

-

Look seriously, I was up late last night having a moment with Danny Fenton and re-watching all the episodes and crying cuz he was and still is hot. I found some fan art that I thought you would like to see.

 I found some fan art that I thought you would like to see