The Girl In Blue

Anaya's POV

" It's totally crazy." I told to Josh.
" Why did you fight with her!!!" I almost yelled.

" She was irritating me with the name of Hugh. Why can't I get a gun and shot him!!!" Josh told me. I smiled secretly.

" You can get one actually." Cindy said. I think I chose a wrong person to be my best friend.

" Mrs. Blankfein, can you shut your mouth up for a second or I better send Richard's picture to your husband. I bet he won't take a single moment to think of killing him. What do you think!??" I threatened her.

" What is the use of killing an innocent person!!! He didn't know that I am married." Cindy said.

" Exactly, Hugh also didn't know that RD is married with this blockhead guy." I said pointing Josh.

" He didn't know!!!" Josh asked.

" No, he didn't. He wouldn't dare if he knew. Don't hold RD at fault all the time." I said totally pissed at Josh.

" Go, talk to her and say sorry. You better take flowers and chocolate with you. I won't be agree with less. You are the one who messed. RD wasn't at all interested in him. She got you. At least get jealous seeing category. Hugh doesn't match with you. There is no chance she is going to leave you for someone until he is Jamie Dornan. Then there is a chance she could leave you. But now she won't man, she loves you damnit!!!" I said totally pissed.

" Hmm, Ann is right, man. You have fu*ked up. You shouldn't get angry like this. Things can be settled down without fighting too." Cindy said.

" Stop with it girl. I asked for a coffee, Ann. Can you please make me one!??" Josh asked.

" Go, make yourself." Cindy said. I sighed and got up. I made three coffee and went back to the hall.

" Here." I gave Josh one and another to Cindy. I was about to sip but my phone started to ring. I sighed seeing the caller ID. I showed it to them.

" Hello!!" I put it on speaker.

" Where is the stupid?!?" I heard RD's angry voice roared.

" Still here, sipping coffee with a boring face." I said and got a glare from Josh.

" Tell him come back to home by 6 or else he is going to see the hell." RD said and hung up. I sighed.

" She is hell worried. Go back home and make her comfortable." I said.

" Take her on a dinner date. May be it works." Cindy said.

" Good idea. I can make you an arrangement though if you want. I have a friend who can make you a beautiful romantic date arrangement." I said.

" No, thanks I have my own places. I will take her to the yacht." He said wearing his jacket.

" Same boring place, same boring dinner, same boring blah blah blah." Cindy said made me laugh.

"  What do you want me do now?!! I can't sing like Steve." He said.

" You can play piano for her. Unlike you, RD has a sweet voice." I said.

" Try something new sometime. Your yacht plan is boring." Cindy said.

" Alright, make an arrangement for us and call me later. For now I gotta go back. It's already 4 now." Josh said.

" Mr. Schwartz, just don't messed up again. All the best." Cindy said. Josh have her a glare but gave us both a brief hug before leaving.

" This guy still have an issue with thanks word. Don't you think so!??" Cindy asked me. I laughed.